What's your most hated subject in school

When I was still studying, I really do not like Trigonometry. I am glad that I passed it anyway and got a favorable grade from my teacher. But honestly, I really can't figure it out. I had learned it by rote that is why I could pick up from the exams. What about you?
@lynboobsy11 (11347)
I really hate math that time anykind regarding numbers. I'm just lucky that I passed it all even thought like you I never understand much. Thats why when my daughters ask me about their assignment on math It is like I'm studying again their text book.
Thats the good thing about helping kids out with their assignments. We also refresh our learnings on the process.
@sunshinecup (7882)
Math for me, math, math and yes, math! I have a form of dyslexia and numbers I can not keep in order. It drives me nuts. It takes me 3 xs as long to work a problem as anyone else. There is no system with numbers to keep them straight as there are with letters. Like with letters you know "str" is needed to make the beginning sound of "street". Well we don't have that with numbers, they just randomly float around to me. Like if I was given a problem like 43 + 67 = it would be 76 + 34 or 47 + 73 to me. The number would be in various orders in my head before I could copy them down and half the time just coping them took several attempts before I could them correct. I have a terrible time with math.
I love Math but there are just some branches that I do not like that much.
@sizzle3000 (3040)
Lets see I have been out of school for well lets just say over twenty years. When I went to school we had to take stenography or short hand and I did not pass it at all. The teacher passed me with a very low grade so that I did not have to take it in the summer. I liked History class a lot. We learned about all the different wars that happened in America to make us America. My daughter's history class teaches about Martin Luther King and Muslim religion. I was not bad in math but I did not have all this algebra and trig back in my day it was business math. My daughters favorite class is English. I guess we are all good at something.
English is also my all time favorite subject. I am still learning about the subject even if I am no longer in school. I liked steno then but my teacher made me dislike it.
I hate the Politics. It's a very boring subject for me. I remember when there would be the Politics exam, then I had a fever before it.
We never had that subject. I wonder what is being tackled there.
@vonne28th (1494)
I don't like numbers. I don't like solving problems regarding numbers..wehehehe..
@lyndee22 (1211)
I hate History. Its hard to memorize names and dates and places etc. But I have a high grade with this subect. I love mathematics, problem solving but Chemistry and Physics made me bored. It's not the subject but on the subject teacher. They made us sleepy.
@jennybianca (12918)
It took me until year 12 before I became interested in history. The teacher I had them motivated me & got me interested.
THere is a quote I remembered about history. It say: to understand the present, we should know the past, to know the future, we should understand the present. And I cannot understand either. I also did not like history. My teacher always make memorize 4 pages of a book. And then another 4 pages and another...
• Bosnia And Herzegovina
Well, I hated everything except Math! Now I am on Civil Engineering an now I hate Math too. ;-)
@taiguy (478)
lol. you should of became a computer programmer. computer does all the math for you.
Well i Had to study hindi and i really hated studying that language.
I am trying to learn Hindi although I am a Filipina its because I have many hindi speaking friends.
@golfproo (1841)
Hi, I agree with you that trigonometry is no great joy! However, my most hated subject in school has to be physics. I could just never really figure it all out. I took it twice in highschool and failed both times :( cheers,
When I was still a schooler, I consider it as a pain in the neck.
@lani0529 (1726)
Hello!(",) I hate Geometry!(",) I just don't like it.(",) But I did not get a low grade from this subject because even if I don't like the subject, I still study hard to understand it.(",) Great day!
I think I also dislike that subject because I cannot remember anything about it now.
@Lightlord (379)
• Greece
I hate chemistry and physics. Those subjects are damn hard to understand for me. I am still in school and still have problems with them and understanding is almost impossible for me. :(
i hate english. i'm not really good in grammar. that's the reason why i choose to take civil engineering.
I used to hate biology a lot. I am not good at diagrams and Whats biology without diagrams. I was always scolded by my teachers for that. I got very less marks also in that but I managed to pass it thats much more for me.
@mykmari_08 (2466)
When I was still in high school, I disliked Biology and Trigonometry. There were so many scientific terms in Biology which I could not comprehend nor memorize. The thickness of the book also contributed to why I disliked it. Because of this, I seldom read the book. Our teacher was not strict but she had the habit of calling a student while discussing the day's lesson; which made me feel nervous even more, thinking that somehow I will be caught unaware or oblivious of the topic being discussed. Then, in Trigonometry; there's a thought at the back of my mind, whispering: "why do we have to learn these angles, postulates, theorems, and everything? are we going to use them in our line of work after studying?" Somehow, my mind goes into sarcasm but I'm not that brave to voice it out. Anyway, I passed these subjects which nevertheless, I disliked.
@larskie23 (867)
theology is the least subject i like. i studied in a catholic school but im not catholic so,its definitely the religion that they are teaching me is the thing that i dont like. i love math, trigo, just fine. i hate boring subjects that more on the teacher talking, and i find it boring if there's no interaction with the students.
@Qaeyious (2362)
History is mine. I don't mind reading stories of the past now that I'm an adult, but as a child in class, you have to memorize dates which is just a waste of brain power in my opinion. More helpful is analyzing the events, but then it has to jive with the teachers' own version. English comes in to a close second, having to read books by other people and make up some pseudo freudian mumbo jumbo they find in the work. Now any mathematic field, there is one answer to each problem, cut and dry, and you can prove it. That is what I like about math, algebra, trigonometry. Sure you have to memorize formulas, but for me that is way easier than memorizing names, dates, the effect on this group and that group and trying to compare it to your teachers' idiosyncrasies. Now that I'm an adult, I'm glad I don't have to do that any more.
@hcromer (2712)
My most hated school subject is the one that I'm taking right now, Public Speaking. I have quite a bit of social anxiety disorder and I can't do my speeches like the rest of the class. My teacher is really horrible about trying to help me out in getting an exception to the requirements. This has been the hardest class that I've ever taken even though there's little actual work for the class.
@carolscash (9504)
GEOMETRY!! I hate that subject!! I never understood it and I never could figure out why I couldn't do it when I was a whiz in math. I just couldn't do geometry.
@subha12 (18463)
actually there was not a single subject i hated. Actually i was quite gopod at studies and a throughout topper. the subject that I did not enjoyed that much was history. I actually did not understand why there were all things just to be memorized. there was no application of intelligence.
@kuting (887)
in high school i didnt like geometry but my teacher then liked me and i was even included in the top ten for that subject. i also didnt like calculus coz it was really boring and i dont understand what the teacher is talking about. i didnt like much of our physics class coz our gay professor obviously prefered the boys than us girls. in college i took up a course with minimal math and number, but still ihave to take some and i really hated it - accoutning 1 and 2, our teacher then was considered a terror professor. i also didnt learn anything from my college algebra, and at first i liked spanish but on the fourth semester, i lost interest in it.