My & My son's Birthday

@2babita (1074)
Hey 2 my mylot friends,just 2 days left 4 my birthday and 27 days left 4 my son's birthday.I am getting worried about his surprising gift.He will be 11yers.Can U all suggest some special gift 4 him.I am inviting all my mylots friends 2 my sweet son's birthday who is having 103 temperature and thinking 2 celebrate my birthday.Its my son words"2 my moms mylots friends,my uncles and aunts come in my birthday"Avik.
@navtech (1776)
Dear 2babita, Wish you and your son A VERY HAPPY BIRTH DAY. Let the Almighty shower on you and your son all the happiness, good luck, good health and prosperity.
@kayrod2 (1304)
I hope you both have wonderful birthdays. I will be thinking of you. Id love to come to your son,s birthday, but not sure if i can make it. Give him my best wishes. Maybe a watch might be nice for his birthday. It is something that he would use all the time. You could even maybe get it engraved with something. best wishes to you
@gr8life (6253)
Hello 2babita, It is so sweet to hear those words from your 11 years old son. May I greet you earlier? Well, Happy Birthday to both mother and son. Hope the double celebration is going to be one of the best memories for both of you.
@dbhattji (2508)
That is nice - thanks for the invitation and I hope you both have a very nice birthday and a good year.