What brand of bath soap works best for you

Palmolive with green papaya and coconut oil works best for me. I really love it. Because it has green payaya enzymes, it whitens my skin evenly. The coconut oil makes it moisturizing. I use coconut oil for my hair and body. It really works wonders.
@kitty1234 (1476)
I love Dove soap, it always leaves my skin soft and smooth. I like the smell, it has a clean, fresh odor and it makes me feel good about myself. I love my skin looking soft and clean! I will stick to Dove!
@jennybianca (12915)
My daughter loves all those bath gels that bubble up in the bath, particularly lavender. I don't know how well they clean the body though!
@Bujoyseth (1684)
well, i usually use safeguard with natural scent.. i think this soap is the best for me for i don't easily perspire and even if i perspire that much, i don't smell bad... and i like it's natural scent. it really helps you to remove body odor.. that's why, i use safeguard ever since.
@lkbooi (16102)
I use soap mainly for washing hands. I find that most commercial soaps are more or less the same other than their fragrance. They work well for removing light grease and oil. I normally use LUX soap as it is an established brand in our market here. I use another type of soap, the medicated soap DETTOL for cleaning wounds and cuts occasionally or when I need it for doing some sterilisation.
@bluishrose (2291)
Im using palmolive green papaya too also palmolive white pearls and the local papaya soap in the market. Its really necessary to use whitening products if you dont wanna get dark skin because of the hot days were experiencing. Don't forget to moisturize for healthy glowing skin =)
@fredgame (1261)
i use lux and cocoa butter which make my skin soft and smooth. i don't have any reactions when i use them but when i try different soap i do have reactions which results in skin rashes.
I like Henno de pravia the smell of it. I am using Dove, it never dries my skin, i have been using it for years. there is this new one that is also smell like Henno de Pravia , but it is a papaya soap for YSA Botanica Whitening, we are doing this soap today, I am working on a Soap Manufacturing rather.
@mymytri (2032)
Lux and Himalaya products works best for me.My skin is dry and i always use the soaps with moisture.I had pimples for years and i was using some medicated soap specially for my face..Now i dont have pimples so started using soaps with moisture and alo-vera
@Lydia1901 (16354)
Dove works just great for me. I think all soaps are ok in my opinion. It is just the smell that makes a lot of differences to me.
I use dove and I also use Jergins lotion. I love the smell of orginial jergins lotion which is cherry/almond.
i use dove for my body and a face wash with mild cleanser for my face.my skin is very sensitive and i have to see that it is not subjected to any harsh chemicals. dove is very soft and creamy with moisturizing cream that work best for me and i am using it since last 10 years.after bathing it leaves my skin soft and supple.after that i put on a lotion on my body.
@lyndee22 (1211)
Safeguard menthol is our present bath soap. It has germicidal and refreshing effect on the body. I have tried Palmolive it's gentle on the body and make skin soft.
@kgwat70 (13398)
I usually use some type of shower gel to clean my body and right now it is the Suave shower gel. Most soaps irritate my skin so I am using shower gel. I also use Suave shampoo, though I use different shampoos as well. I have used dove soap and Irish Spring in the past but had allergic reactions to them.
@KrisNY (7593)
I use different soaps- I use bar soap (lever 2000) it’s my favorite- for my 2000 body parts. Liquid shower gel I use all kinds of it- I love Softsoap brand plus I use a lot of Bath & Body works—all scents- I think my favorite is sweat pea.
I keep changing my bath soap but not frequently. I tried number of soaps for example Nirma, Lifebuoy, Dettol, Godrej, Jo etc. At present i'm using Lux bathing Soap. Now i'm planning to change it and the one that i'm looking for is Pears. i also use coconut oil for my hairs.
@Jamian (2605)
my favorite soap now is the Glutathione soap 4 in 1, I am selling that soap and its one of my business, I love it because many of my friends had testified that it really works in just 2 weeks.
@djmarion (4901)
i use biolink before as a bath soap, but lately i venture into a networking biz and one of our main products is glutathione soap so its what im using now. it works for me, and the best of all i make money with it :)
@gr8life (6253)
Hello hersmart4ever, I love the smell of the rose and so my choice will be something that has this smell. I don't stick to one brand for my bath soap and in fact, I seldom use the bath soap. I like shower creme better.
@arkaf61 (10884)
WEll other than the fact that I use a gentle liquid soap because my skin reacts to harsher ones, I"m not too particular about what kind of bath soap I use. But now that I read your post I got curious about that green papaya and coconut soap, it sounds nice.
@sandwedge (1341)
"bath soap"?? what is that?
@wiccania (3361)
I use Irish Spring Icy Blast.