What actually drags/attracts in mylot?

Attraction of mylot - Mylot has varied attraction for its users
@ibsnet (1268)
This is just the continuation of my previous discussion of gaining back spirit in mylot. I think people are attracted to mylot, whether it has reduced payrate or not, does not matter to them. Now I was curious to know what actually drags you to mylot? Is that money?, friends?, timepass? some knowledge sharing or something different? Hope all mylot people share their views?
@prily9 (568)
my attracts from my lot first is money but after all I really don't think is matter but will be good if I have earn more. I like to discuss and sharing here because sometimes I have question or stories that I don't want people who knows me and my family know about it, but I can share in here and got respond. sometimes the responds also good so I will be able to do it.
@ibsnet (1268)
That's great to hear. Many of us I think get this forum a nice place to share their personal problems and get solution from friend mylotters. Obviously if money is increased people will be more attracted to mylot.
@scorpio16 (1707)
Look money is very important everywhere and anywhere anytime. But as far as mylot is concerned, I have not find so friendly forum anywhere. You can discuss from any corner and you will be responded from different corner. The communication pattern, I challenge, you would not find through any of the forums. All nice and gentle people are here. All have good sense of feeling and they contribute their feelings very easily, It is a very clean platform and that is why I like very much. I do not feel comfortable if I do not open mylot at least 3-4 times in a day. I always except mail from any of my friend here. It is just great, I would say once again.
@ibsnet (1268)
Ya you are very right. People in mylot are really cordial to share their experiences. Thanks for nice response.
@Rozie37 (15499)
• Turkmenistan
I think that Mylot is all of those things. Although, I would not actually say that I would do Mylot just to pass the time. Usually when I do Mylot, I am anxious about all of the other things that need to be done. If instance, right now I need to be getting ready for my company that is coming over at about six oclock. A friend of mine is coming over to teach me how to burn CD's on my computer so I need to be ready for that. The thing that I honestly liked about Mylot before is that, as long as I worked hard, I could make as much money as I wanted to at any time, but now that does not seem possible any more. But, there is still a determination driving me. And of course, I love chatting back and forth with friends from all over the world. That is really really cool to me. It is like therapy for me to get on and talk and or vent about things that are going on in my life and get support from others and give support also.
@ibsnet (1268)
Thanks for nice response. Interaction with friends from world is one of the attraction that still drags people here, money here is now very low though.
@carolscash (9500)
I really just like this site. I enjoy the money although I must say that it seems as though I am still earning less and less. I like being able to come here and share my thoughts and tips about stuff.
@ibsnet (1268)
Sharing our thoughts helps us to develop some new one or get some solutions to our problems also. Thanks for the response.