what makes you decide that a topic is "quality"?

to be paid by mylot you have to initiate quality discussions and make quality replies to what others post. So what is "quality" to you? Is it what interests you? And if so then what interesting things should be posted to get others to reply? What would be a quality reply to a topic?
@mandakat (879)
I think quality comments encourage responses, and don't just answer a question simply, or agree to a statement. Quality also comes from enjoyment, especially through humour. Good advice and supplying good information and tips are also great ways to make quality topics. As for what actually gets lots of replies? I haven't figured it out yet!
funny thing is that I don't seem to have grasped the mylot quality comment. I usually give quality comments (by the definition of a quality comment) unless I have nothing to say and I just feel like agreeing with something someone said. Good to know that I am not the only one who has some things about this place to figure out!
@mandakat (879)
If someone is just asking for a vote, then you may as well vote, right? lol... but if it's an actual discussion, I try to comment in a way that is considered "discussing" - I also try to engage other people who have commented if what they said made me think. :)
well, being that you are the only one that has informed me about "quality" topics...I do believe that you have earned yourself a best response :) Thank you for your short, but quality discussion with me!