Do all you girls prefer bad boys or nice guys??????

This probably aplies most to single girls as if u've married u probably think hes ok lol. Do you prefer a bad boy who's a bit of a challenge and will stand up to you or a nice guy who always lets you win an argueement and when you say jump says how high??? for me its got to be the bad boy every time, they just intrigue me more, sorry but in my book nice guys finish last every time.
@cosylvia (401)
i will prefer nice guys but not the one what you said,the guys i like is a good guys but he maybe dont agree with everything i said,he knows when need to agree with me when dont need to agree with me..
Yeh i know what you are saying,i think for a relationship to work there must be a mix of the two but if you had to choose one extreme or the other though say a guy who was a 'pushover' or a guy who was a bad boy , although not violent to you would it stilll be the nice guy?
well, before i answer your question, i need to have "nice" and "bad" defined...
well for the purposes of the question lets say on one hand a guy who agreed with everything you said, never dissagreed, was always there and basically tried to hard r on the other hand a guy who didn't always return your calls, didn't show you tto much attention all the time, argueed back, not afraid to maybe just skate outside the law( nothing to serious mind). These are just a few ideas feel free to add your own interpretation, and let us know what it is.
@mengyuan (46)
I like good guy,but not the one what you say.the one can judge my mind,not always agree with me.Sometime we need differece opinion.
@alindahaw (1219)
Duh? Bad boys have their appeal but I like nice guys with a lot of sense of humor and who stands for what they believe in better. I like guys who look good and smell good too. I can't really stand guys who looks dirty and smells like yesterdays trash. Ugh!
My sister dated a lot of bad boys when she was a teenager and she almost got into a lot of trouble because of them. Now she will be celebrating her 19th wedding anniversary, married to a wonderful guy, who has treated her like a princess for as long s they have known eachother. Now I am engaged to a wonderful man who treats me as nicely as my sister's husband treated her. I never dated bad boys.