Your wedding. Did everything go according to plan?

@LittleMel (14055)
Mine was going well aside from that the MC didn't appear and the favours gone missing. They were small cake favours and people enjoyed the food anyway, so not much waste of money. I was just pissed off since I didn't even had a chance to taste them :) my mother ordered them special for the church and reception, so those who came to church didn't need to get the favours at the reception. To replace the MC, my brother had his mother in law to be one, and his friend to sing with the music from a wedding CD. She was in the church choir so she did well singing solo. In a way, it went 95% according to plan. What about yours?
@abbey19 (3129)
• Gold Coast, Australia
I am happy to say that my wedding day was absolutely perfect - everything went according to plan which surprised me, and all my worrying beforehand was for nothing! The only thing that I wasn't happy with was the weather - we lived in England at the time and it was the middle of winter, extremely cold, so we didn't take many photographs outside. Not much to grumble about really - it was otherwise perfect.
@LittleMel (14055)
my husband said England is a beautiful country even in winter, not like here. so that's too bad you couldn't take a lot of pictures outside. Most wedding pictures taken outside the hall or church or inside the house if it's decorated look really really nice
@LittleMel (14055)
oopss I mean Australia
@LittleMel (14055)
this is annoying. I hit submit before finish typing :) I don't know if there is winter in Australia, but both countries are beautiful, England especially because the winter there is way milder than here
I'm not married yet, but I pretty much planned my brother's entire wedding (it took place last sunday, on the 22nd) and everything went according to plan - except! IT RAINED! I was so upset when we had to go with plan B, and even more when I had to tell my sissy in law. I just kept my calm though, I knew she would be upset if I was upset, so I made it seem like it was all okay and so she felt like it was all okay. I was really freaking out inside though! LOL. I'm so glad that was our only glitch though. Unfortunately, I couldn't threaten the weatherman to cooperate, like I did everyone else. Haha! (I joke, I joke!) :P
@LittleMel (14055)
it rained on our wedding too, but it was not outdoor so it didn't matter. we found out later on that the MC had cold and that some people took more cake favours than they supposed to LOL at least it wasn't theft
@mycharm88 (2292)
I'm not married yet, but i have something to share about marraige disasters..lol I am in a choir group, we sing for weddings and sometimes get invited to the reception.. One i attended was a disaster! i must say because the wedding coordinator was not seen 2 days before the wedding day and worst when everyone who attended the wedding went to the hotel/reception, all were shocked to see that all the tables and chairs were not arranged yet or no table settings, no food, no decorations and the bride cried to know that there was no reservation made by their wedding coordinator (who got the money) and heard nothing from her since then... I feel really sorry for the couple...
@LittleMel (14055)
OMG poor couple! you know I knew a wedding business that went down last year and I bought some of her stuffs from liquidation shop. At least 2 of her customers had looked for her and couldn't find her to make final payment so they had to hire someone else last minute. if they hadn't done that, they might end up with no decor at all :( yes I feel sorry for anyone who went through that
@mycharm88 (2292)
Oh thank you for the best response my friend!!!
I don't know if our wedding went according to plan, as we haven't gotten married yet. We are still in the planning stages. LOL We are trying to keep things simple, and as untraditional as possible, so there should not be a lot of problems.
@LittleMel (14055)
best of luck for you two