food

@rinkub (231)
I'm a pucca foodie. I love eating out and at the same time am fond of various kinds of cuisines cooked at home. I love to experiment food from different regions especially home-cooked ones. But the one thing I'm not too fond of are desserts. I don't have much of a sweet tooth except anything made of chocolates. But my husband and son do. Especially my husband. I'm a reasonably good cook but I want some recipes of good desserts wihich can be made at home with ingredients easily available, especially cakes or puddings. But please not too cumbersome. I also have lots of exciting Indian recipes that I can share with anyone interested. India is a very diverse country and has around 24 states, each of which has its own list of special dishes. Do let me know, it can get quite exciting.
@Darkwing (21588)
I see you're fairly new to Mylot, Rinkub, and are probably not aware that Mylot stipulate that we don't post recipes or jokes in here. I know of two people who have been banned for posting recipes, and one who has been banned for posting jokes, so please be careful. If you would like to swap recipes with somebody, I would suggest you do it by PM or e-mail, to avoid having your discussions deleted, and perhaps even suffering a ban from the site. Just a friendly warning, my friend. Please be careful. Brightest Blessings.
@rinkub (231)
Thank you very much! Yes, I'm pretty new. But nice of you to give me this advice. Also, now that you've mentioned it, what are the other dos and donts on this site? And does it really help in making some money? How long have you been with it?