Internet business

@Odlanor (141)
I was just wondering if is it true that 99% of the business opportunity in the net is scam? Do you have any idea on how we can earn through the net aside form doing this?
@writersedge (22579)
I think most businesses that I've looked up on the net are a scam. I looked for a long time before I found helium. Helium is another site where you write, but articles instead of discussions. But actual businesses, I haven't found any yet. Sorry. I'll be checking back to see if anyone does have one. So I hope you get a good response.
@Odlanor (141)
Ok I will wait for your response soon. Thank you very much
Yeah it is true. Most of the on line gigs we could find on the net were scams. That is why whenever someone wants to refer me into something, I always check the reputation first of the site and seek proofs that they really did pay the members. Even if they are free sites, that doesnt mean they werent scams.
@Odlanor (141)
Thank you for that information. If not with you I will never know that there are free sites that still scams.
@redmike (153)
actually you are in a non-scam online website where you can earn. in the saying that 99% scam... i think it is not only if you think it is.. and (if you own the site) you think you will do the scammy thing then it is. I you are visiting sites that do online payments or buying on some hacked item or products they sell, you might think it is but its your choice to victimized or not. best way is to make transactions that your conscience is saying positive to you so that no psychological problem may arrise.
@Odlanor (141)
I agree with you. Thank you very much for your comment.