Children Dying being killed etc

@webeishere (36353)
What is with this sudden influx of children being found dead of various causes/resons the past couple of weeks? What's with people leving children in cars during the hot weather also? There have been many incidences of this type in the local and national news recently. A forgein woman here in Minnesota left her child in a car for 30 minutes while she shopped at a store. Luckily someone saw this and called the police and the child was found sweating profusely but but healthy otherwise. When confronted she claimed she didnt know the law as she was from another country. It's not really NEEDING to know the law isn't it just plain common sense not to leave a child alone in any country in a car for that long? Weather it's hot or not out it is wrong. Then theres that lady where they've found 4 infants bodies so far buried on her property. then the mother whose 2 children werew found wrapped in garbage bags under a counter. WhAT IS WITH THE WORLD AS OF LATE DEALING WITH KIDS AND TAKING CARE OF THEM? i FEEL THERE SHOULD BE SOME KIND OF class or something to where they need to pass before they can be a mother or father. Just my opinion is all. What's your thoughts/feelings about parents that do this type of thing? HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@honeyangel (1992)
i would never leave my kids in a car and go shopping i hope this person gets charged with child abuse, what is this world coming to,its so sad that no child is safe
@webeishere (36353)
I think she is charged with child endangerment but they returned her child to her as far as the local incident here. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
This Child Needs a Serious Timeout - Why do parents put up with this?
I agree with everything you have said Grandpa Bob! I also can't stand to see this happening. When I take my friend's children to the store the only time I leave them in the car is if I am going into a gas station to pay for gas (not always either). I would never leave them in the car for any longer than 5 minutes and even then if it is hot outside I open their doors and buy them a drink while inside (and take the keys with me). I don't understand why people do this and many other things that I see on an almost daily basis. I DO NOT let children play outside unsupervised, there are too many things that can go wrong. I don't put up with back talking or sassing, I expect respect. When I tell the children I babysit that I am going to take something away as punishment I FOLLOW through! These are just a few things that bug me. I am a woman who has been struggling with infertility for 11 years and it just really pisses me off to see people who can pop out babies and then don't take care of them! It is a personal pet peeve of mine. Sorry for the rant but I could go on forever on this subject....
I would never tolerate my child screaming or backtalking to me. She knows better now. She hates getting time-outs in her room or not being able to go somewhere she really wanted to go so she behaves. She also wants her allowance and knows she don't get it for doing chores IF she gets outta line. As for leaving her in the car..only happens when I'm at the gas station for a few min. Even then, the windows are down and she knows if she gets too hot/cold, she can come inside. When she was younger, I always took her in with me thou.
@webeishere (36353)
I never have nor never would leave a child in a car alone now days for even a minute. This is a crazy world we live in now. I've never had problems with my children sassing me etc ever that I can recall. Hahaha! HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
Well the children that i am leaving in the car (a few feet from the gas station) are old enough to come in if there is a problem and loud and obnoxious enough to make a ruckus if someone tries to mess with them. I can SEE them in the car, that is the only reason I leave them in the car.
@naadia (830)
i agree with you.there should conduct some class before they get married or get pregnent.i heard another story from mylot discussion that a lady killed a 3 year old baby just because her husband refused to take him for a bath.she hitted the baby with her hand and baby got killed on the spot!police arrested her...i dont understand why this people are getting more worse in this new century where all information is available!may be they are getting married in a amture age!
@jennybianca (12915)
Good point Bob. We come acorss this sort of child abuse/ murder in Australia. The authorites are forever telling parents not to leave childreen & dogs in cars, even on a warm day. I wonder why 4 infant bodies were found on a womans property? bet she killed them when they were very young. We have our share of child deaths that are suspicious in Adelaide.
@webeishere (36353)
From early news reports about the 4 infants found they were all premies.
I think these incidence that have been brought to the media with these parents and there children is sicking to me...Especially the one with the lady in Ocean City, Md..How the hell can a mother do something as crazy as that....I take my son every where I go...What where these women thinking....Shame, shame, shame on these women..
i didn't hear about most of these, but i DID hear about the woman with 4 infant bodies buried on her property. That just absolutely replsed me. i just don't even understand her motive. In fact, i did not hear that one was given. Did she just not want children? Or was there more to it? Regardless of her reasons, this shows she is a VERY sick individual. There is no excuse for such an act.
this world is crazy..nothing seems to be right specially to children..what was happening to this world?!maybe they could imply a law of having children at the higher age where in they can be a responsible parent specially woman..there are lot of young mothers who doesn't know how to care of their children still..all pregnant woman with their husband for the first time baby must undergo counseling and attend seminars on how to have babies..its a must..day after day the world is being unkind to children which i believe that the children holds the future for tomorrow..they must do something about this..
@pyewacket (44036)
Its a sick world webeishere..it really is...I did a discussion of how women just throw their newborns in the trash...and you hear more and more of this going on now....And you're right...that woman who came from a different country said she didn't know the law...what kind of a$$hole was she..it would just make common sense not to leave a child alone in a car for any reason and especially not in the hot weather like that
@flowerchilde (12518)
...and some think the human race is 'evolving'.. Or the world is as 'good' as it once was.. but i know in the 40's and 50's as a kid you could run all around the country without fear.. but these days I would never even allow my granddaughter to play in the front yard.. and I live in the countryside outside of a small town! - As far as I'm concerned Grandpa Bob, we entered "the twilight zone" a long time ago and it's what people think and believe what life is that has done the damage.. - oR, you could just say it's insanity plain and simple..
@blackbriar (9080)
I've been reading about all the deaths recently both online and off and wonder the same thing. Seems like all these ppl that are killing their children or abusing them needed mental help and wish they got it. Too late now but those poor kids...I really feel for them. Crazy parents and your right, there should be a law that you HAVE to go thru parenting classes and such BEFORE you are allowed to have any kids.
@gabs8513 (48716)
I would say it is common Sense not to leave a Child in the car when it is hot or even to leave a child in the car and defiantly not for 30 minutes what are these Parents thinking of My thoughts and feeling about them is they should not have Children they do not have the sense to have Children sorry but that is my feelings about it
@vinzen (1022)
Hi, yes i have also read and heard about such accidnts and feel very shocked as to how people can leave the kids in such a state, and not care at all, they dont even realsie what the out come will be and when they do it is too late, they should at least learn from other peoples mistakes and learn a lesson from them. Yes more so if they are parents how can they not know about a part of them and not realise what the kid maybe under going, dont they realise.
@squaretile (3833)
yeah, it's awful. i see pets being left in the car, but thankfully not when it's hot. the ironic thing was the time i saw the pet being left, the owners had gone into a pet shop, ostensibly to buy some pet food. it's very tragic that children are not protected. it's worse when they are exploited. there's no point teaching people. some just are inhumane and want to harm children. well, these people will eventually meet their just deserts. i believe in divine justice. :)