Another weird dream

I just had a dream that I went to visit my dad, but he was going kind of crazy since my mom left him. He was dressed up in an old outfit I wore when I was little, including the training bra. I asked him why he was wearing that and he said, "because it's the only bra that's made to fit small breasted people like me." It was pink and ruffly haha.. also my dad is 6'7" so it was kind of a funny image.
@superchook (1786)
Okay, that is definitely a weird dream. Sometimes I have weird dreams and I wonder if they are meant to mean something.
Perhaps my father is a cross dresser and I never realized it.... lol
Maybe when you see him next you should let him know the bras suited him, lol!
@aissha (2036)
yeah it was funny indeed and weired ,do meditation i hope u get better sleep hence no weired dreams.lol
Thanks. I am always having weird dreams it seems.
@kitty1234 (1476)
Very, very weird dream! They say our thoughts in dreams are a mix of things that happened during the day, lol. I hope your dad doesn't wear training bras, they choke the heck out of you,
lol. I'll have to ask him about it next time I talk to him.
Is your mom and dad still together? I sure sounds like you dad went off the deep end and needs your mom lol
They are living together right now, but it's complicated lol. Actually, you are not far off about him needing her help! Not with his underwear selection though I hope.
@KarenO52 (2951)
Dreams can be funny and weird a lot of times. I have dreams like that so many times, and at first they don't seem to make sense, but then later something will come to me that explains the dream.
Probably the part about him being lonely since my mom left is true, but I will have to ask him about the bra situation :P
Hi wooitsmolly, hope all is well. I have had some odd dreams in my day but this one was really strange. I would however gladly take the odd over the kind of dreams I have been having lately.
according to chinese way of explaining dreams, your father appearing in your dream represents your mood or situation. 1.you are trapped by difficulties and want help. 2.you have strong desire for love or deepen your relationgship with your lover. 3.if you get on well with your father in your dream, then you'll meet man you want in near future. 4.if you are scared or not satisfied in your dream, it would quite likely that you'll accept going out with a man who can not even be noticed by you. 5.if your father prevents you in front of you, it is a sign of authority and you have to control yourself. 6.if you are scold by your father in your dream, it is a sign of bad health condition. you'd better be careful all the time in case of accident, especially when you get on/off the bus or crossing roads. 7. if you meet each other, then it is a sign of good luck. may you good luck!^^
@santuccie (3375)
Whoa! Bad picture. Did you ever see that one episode of Seinfeld, when Frank Costanza and Kramer wanted to launch a line of men's bras? It was pretty funny. :P
@albert2412 (1782)
That is a very interesting dream. If I may ask, do you ever have dreams that turn out to be real? Sometimes my dreams do. Albert
@Lakota12 (42684)
what funny dreams you have and it paints a funny pic of that tall of a man wearing a training bra lololollol
@Calais (10900)
LOL...Oh my goodness...Thats so funny...What is goin through your head ???
@Thoroughrob (11750)
It must be because you are worried about your dad. It was quite a silly dream, I have to admit.
@makingpots (11922)
Thanks for the laugh. Wow, what an image. I think you dream might be telling you to call your dad. And maybe to remove all ruffly items before he hurts himself. ;)
That sounds so funny. At least your dreams are more comical than scarry. I haven't had dreams lately but usually mine get boring and they are the same over and over again.
@Zorrogirl (1481)
• South Africa
jeeez. emphasis on the word 'weird'! maybe its really serious like his inner child wanting to come out. lol. post all those weird dreams. this is funny. and it makes the low payscale here a little less intimidating.
@derek_a (10902)
It's fascinating what the subconscious mind can conjure up in dreams. As a therapist I always recommend to my clients to pay attention to the feelings the dreams bring up rather than what's in them - because the subconscious mind, in its crazy logic, can fit things together that are totally unrelated and it's all about getting in touch with feelings about people and situations that we would otherwise repress and ignore. :-)
@sunshinecup (7881)
Have you shared this with your dad yet? That is the best part for me having these silly dreams, is telling who ever was in them, what they did. My Mom gets mad at me, as if I can control them. LOL