Optical illusions etc. Great fun here!

@webeishere (36353)
I got this siote in my Kim Komando email. I loved playing around checking it all out. Check it out. These pages demonstrate visual phenomena, and »optical« or »visual illusions«. The latter is more appropriate, because most effects have their basis in the visual pathway, not in the optics of the eye. When I find the time I will expand the explanations, to the degree that these phenomena are really understood; any nice and thoughtful comment welcome. You may be glad to know: Not a single demonstration here contains tasteless surprises; you know, these infantile pranks where you scrutinize a picture and suddenly an ugly face screams at you… http://www.michaelbach.de/ot/ HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB!!~
@mummymo (23707)
Cool website Grandpa Bob - you do realise I got lost in there for a while though - right? lol Really enjoyed it but had to leave when my head started throbbing - I have bookmarked it and just like the Terminator - I'll be back! xxx
@webeishere (36353)
It is very addicting once you start staring non stop at the various illusions huh?
@mummymo (23707)
lol - with all the medication I am on my head goes very woosy anyway - you should see me when I start looking at them again - I just spent another hour in there and then the kids saw what I was looking at and joined in ! lol xxxx
@tammyr (5954)
• Etowah, Tennessee
"Sometimes I feel like, somebody's watchin' me" LOl I love the eyes chasing me around! I love these! A couple I did not get but I looked at ALL of them. Thank you for the wonderful site!=o}
@webeishere (36353)
I played around the site a couple hours today also.
@vonne28th (1494)
This was cool! I just like the eyes roaming around from every corners..lol. Thanks for posting this site.
@webeishere (36353)
Those eyes follow your mouse if you move the cursor. HAHAHAHA!! HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@Katlady2 (9920)
First off let me thank you for not posting anything that has the ugly screaming face. I get enough of that kind of stuff from my darling brother in law. LOL. I checked out the site for a couple of minutes, but I had to stop because my lack of glasses at the moment made the illusions affect my eyesight even worse than it usually does. My head is REALLY spinning now! LOL I loved what I saw, and when I get my "eyes" back, I will go and check it out some more. Thanks hon.
@webeishere (36353)
I've been playing around the site on and off for a few hours now. HAHA!! HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@Debs_place (10524)
Wow, this is cool, just lost 45 minutes looking around it....Thanks.
@lucy02 (5017)
Thanks for posting this. I had been looking for a site similar to this. I love these things.