Hey all you fantasy football lovers, who will be your first pick this season?

This is my 3rd year playing fantasy football. My first year I did real well even won 40 bucks. Last year stunk, and this year I intend to win it all. If i have one of the top five picks, I will take one of the top rated running backs. If I dont have one of the top 5 picks, I have every intention of taking peyton manning as my first pick. I did a test draft last night on a public league, and someone took him as the 3rd pick of the first round. I did get drew brees though so i was happy with the qb. How about you, who will you pick first?
@Chapman15 (1503)
I'd probably take a defense or a kicker at the fifth or sixth pick. J/K. I probably would've taken Alexander or Gore at that fifth or sixth pick, but now that Gore's hurt I'd pray Steven Jackson drops down! Alexander is primed to have a big year coming off a bunch of injuries. And another QB who I like that's coming off an unhealthy season is Carson Palmer. I think he'll put up big numbers like he did in 2005. Rivers might be better under air it out Norv, and now he's got a lot of experience!
Is Gore injured enough not to be able to play, because I didnt think he was. Chicagos defense is always near the top of my list. Mcnabb and Palmer are always good options if they can stay healthy.
@Aurone (4758)
Tomlinson would be my first pick, for QB I would go for Brees simply because I am a Saints fan. If Colston is healthy, which i need to look up, I would take him as a WR as he was good to me last year. I still haven't done all my research yet, but thats where I would start.
Unless you get first pick you arent going to get Tomlinson. If I have first pick I will take him, if I am like 5 or 6 I will be taking manning. I would love to have drew brees and peyton manning on my team and colston was good to me last year too. Any saints player is a plus in my opinion.