Do you have a memory?

@Pose123 (21667)
I've heard of people being able to remember past lives. I'm not one of them, however,when I was young, probably up to age 12, I would often get the feeling that this wasn't my home. I lived in the country and would often be sitting outside, looking around me,I would think no, no, this isn't it. It was like I knew something wasn't right, but couldn't explain it. I had a good home, and loving, caring parents, and up to that time, had never heard of reincarnation,or life before birth. As I grew older, the feeling left me, but now many years later, I still remember and wonder---
@barehugs (8986)
These are memories of a previous lifetime, and this is called Reincarnation. Everyone has lived many, many times before, and a few do have memories of some of these lives. I have been able (through meditation and Yoga) to remember a few. I've been male and female, and have had many occupations. Most people can remember other incarnations with Hypnosis. Most people can be hypnotised and regressed to former lives. The use of hypnosis has proven that Reincarnation is a Fact.
@Pose123 (21667)
Hi barehugs, Thank you for commenting. I am inclined to agree with you. I have read the Edgar Cayce story, and it is very convincing. Please continue to comment. Blessings.
@Pose123 (21667)
Just another thought here, are there any books you could suggest for me to read?
@barehugs (8986)
lots of books in your local bookstore. public librarys have them too. what are your questions please?
@alamode (3073)
When our son-in-law was stationed in England, and our daughter was about to give birth, we went to be with them for a month. They were in the Thetford area, and he was stationed at Lakenheath Airbase. We had some time before she delivered, and did a bit of touring nearby..... We went to Cambridge on a day trip, and I felt like I'd come home! It seemed like I knew what was around every corner... I looked at an area of gates and walls and knew in my hands what they FELT like, how the latches worked! My father's family had owned the Smith Bakery in London, which is an amazing historical site now, but London didn't feel right. In Cambridge, I was the most comfortable, and felt unusually happy and contented. When I left, it was as if I'd lost something. One reason among many that I want to get my health back on track is because my daughter and I want to go back someday. Maybe I'll find some answers as to why I feel this way!
@Pose123 (21667)
Hi alamode, Thank you so much for responding to this post, and thanks for sharing your experience. Have you read, There is a River, by Thomas Sugrue? If you have any interest in this sort of thing, it's an interesting story. Thanks again and Blessings.
@alamode (3073)
Thanks for the suggestion... I will check with my librarian. This was a memory I had lost for a while... your question brought it back to me, so double thanks!