Have you seen the anitmated "Computer Trouble" on the interest 'internet'?

@tammyr (5955)
Etowah, Tennessee
I am sorry if it offended anyone and feel free to post your point of view, I believe we all have our own view of things. But... I LOVED it! I tried to save it to my computer. I wanted to use it as a screen saver or something! (I know, it's gross)All I got was the first frame SO if the person that added it doesn't mind I would like to use it for my private computer. And does anyone know how I can save it in antimated form on my computer?
@gabs8513 (48715)
Lol yes I like it to but I still have not figured out how to add the Pictures for the Interests here I have tried it a couple of times where it said download Photo but it has never worked well I hope you got your Picture
@tammyr (5955)
• Etowah, Tennessee
I can't seem to find the thing now! I couldn't find it in the interest, only when it showed up on the side. I know there is a way to keep one photo as the one that shows up for that interest, but you have to find that photo!! Most of the time when I have trouble loading photos it is because they are too big. I am not sure of the size they need to be, but it may be 500, I am not sure though. Here is a photo of Izzy. It is 487Kb so if it goes we know under 500 will go through. I can't figure out how to get photos on my profile, so you can save this one and use it for Gissi's friends page! She would be so happy to see herself there!
@tammyr (5955)
• Etowah, Tennessee
Izzy487 - Izzy want to be on Gissi's friends page!
I can't seem to find the thing now! I couldn't find it in the interest, only when it showed up on the side. I know there is a way to keep one photo as the one that shows up for that interest, but you have to find that photo!!Most of the time when I have trouble loading photos it is because they are too big. I am not sure of the size they need to be, but it may be 500, I am not sure though. Here is a photo of Izzy. It is 487Kb so if it goes we know under 500 will go through. I can't figure out how to get photos on my profile, so you can save this one and use it for Gissi's friends page! She would be so happy to see herself there!
@gabs8513 (48715)
Got it I will be updating in there in the next couple of Days
@Eskimo (2317)
Looks like quite a fun thing, I've not animated anything so far, so not sure how to do it, but things like that appeal to my sense of humour.
@tammyr (5955)
• Etowah, Tennessee
I thought it was very funny at the time it just seemed to be fitting!