Thank You For Your Prayers!! They Worked

@pyewacket (43962)
Yesterday, August 1st, I posted a discussion for sending prayers to me since I hadn't gotten my direct deposit SSI Disability money in my checking account --Normally I get my benefits like clockwork every first of the month. So you can imagine my shock when I checked my balance yesterday and it wasn't in. I called my bank's customer service and they weren't a help so decided to go to the bank in person, and they still weren't a help to me, as the woman told me to get in contact with Social Security--so when I got home did call the toll free number but was told that the benefits WERE sent to my account and even she couldn't understand why it wasn't in...She said if it wasn't in today to call again. Well as you can imagine I just wasn't in a very "great" mood all day, and night yesterday and was feeling like a zombie and restless. Now I always remembered that the balances in my account changes around 5 a.m....yup, I was still awake then...So checked my balance actually before that time...THE MONEY WAS IN!! The weird thing is that the date of the deposit was sure enough the first...so like what happened that it wasn't in the first??..no doubt a asinine glitch on my bank's part not Social Security's BUT...do want to thank everyone who sent prayers my way...I really feel it helped tremendously!! :) :)
Glad to hear that everything has worked out as hoped. I was a bit worried that you going to be dragged through un-necessary problems again. I am happy for you that you now can breathe a bit easier again. ! :)
@pyewacket (43962)
Believe me I'm breathing easier... :)
Glad to hear it:)
@brendalee (6086)
Sorry but I didn't respond to your other discussion but I did read it. And I was praying for you in my own way. I am glad things worked out for you.
@pyewacket (43962)
I'm glad things worked out too...you can't believe how I was watching the clock and logging into my account every once in awhile
@Thoroughrob (11771)
I would bet that someone went searching and found the mistake and corrected it for you. You will never know. Glad things worked out.
@pyewacket (43962)
Good thing I had called about the bank's error..after all it was their mistake..
@LittleMel (14059)
I didn't see that discussion but still I'm glad you get the deposit you need. I'm still waiting for my deposit too. but they did say it will be another two days, this means I can only check again next week. it could be a common delay from either bank or SSI, it happens. I had a problem with phone numbers for 2 days now and today I got to speak with a rep from the phone company, he said tomorrow it will be fixed. I'll check again tomorrow and call right away if it doesn't. yep, delay is annoying.
@pyewacket (43962)
This was the fault of my bank posting the money to my account..gee all these places are great for taking and deducting fast enough though right?
@LittleMel (14059)
yep. that's what banks do fast the most, and don't forget the interest
Well I am so glad the money is in your account :) I guess I should have read this discussion first LOL. But it's still good to hear that everything is as it should be. I wonder if the bank found the problem internally or if it was just a computer glitch :)
@pyewacket (43962)
Thank you...it was probably a computer glitch of some kind on the bank's part
:) Yeah probably...d*mn bank!
Prayer is very strong, especially in a group. I am thrilled to hear that things worked out sugar.
@pyewacket (43962)
Yes the power of prayer is most certainly very strong--thank you!
@susieq223 (3742)
Okay! That is more like it! They better not charge you for any overdrafts! I'm sure glad it worked out. Seem like something is after you these days--maybe because you are working your program and doing so well? Anyway, I'm thanking God the problem is straightened out! The rest of the month is going to be great!
@pyewacket (43962)
Thank you susieq...I'm sure glad it worked out too..so maybe August isn't going to be so bad after all..hope you're feeling just a bit better...you know what I mean...
@mimatexas (1840)
I am so glad you got the money in your bank. It's a great relief knowing your money is not lost somewhere. God answers our prayers.
@pyewacket (43962)
Thank you mimatexas...I'm glad too,...yes our prayers are answered
@worldwise1 (14890)
I'm so happy that your mind is at peace and your fears have been laid to rest, pyewacket. I know how frustrating it can be dealing with all the red tape. Nobody ever can tell you anything. You just have to play the wait and see game.
@pyewacket (43962)
It seems one is always dealing with red tape--right? Thanks for your prayers! :)
@Eskimo (2329)
That's good it finally worked out for you, but you shouldn't have had to go through all that pain and anguish anyway. I don't know why Banks (or other places either) call it customer service - when the last thing they really want to do is to waste money on helping their customers.
@pyewacket (43962)
Lets face it banks are a pain in the "a"---I'm glad to it worked out for me though
That's wonderful! I can imagine the fear you felt. I'm glad it worked out. Maybe the bank will also learn a lesson from this.
@pyewacket (43962)
Thank you for your prayers...yes I'm so glad it worked out too ;)
@KrisNY (7609)
O- that is wonderful news- I'm so glad that you got the money in your account- Stupid banks- yes even their computers suffer glitches- : ( I find problems alot with the banking system at work- I imagine you were a mess y-day when the money wasn't there- Good thing you checked before writing out bills and such!
@pyewacket (43962)
I've made it a habit never to write my checks for bills until I see that money in the bank...and thank you and your prayers for me.
@webeishere (36377)
So does this infer that the Government is God? HAHAHAHA! Couldn't resist this one. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@pyewacket (43962)
Hehe--well our dollar bills do say In God We Trust...LOL--thanks GRANDPA BOB
@TerryZ (22146)
Im so glad for you and I did alot of praying. Im sorry you had to go through the stress and the worrying. Maybe now you can get some rest because I dont think you slept last night.
@pyewacket (43962)
Well as soon as I found out my money was in, I went to bed and slept very well..hehe
Aw..that is wonderful news :) I am so happy for you. As far as the bank..I wouldn't expect them to take responsibility for their mistake. At least those withdrawals will be covered. Now you will be apprehensive at the first of each month until you check your balance..lol. I am happy for you :)
@pyewacket (43962)
Naw--of course the bank won't acknowledge their error...jerks..LOL--and yes, fantastic news... :)
@MsTickle (24966)
I'm still catching up Pye and I did pray but that was yesterday...lol so hopefully my prayer was not needed but you never know. Things are going so great for me right now thanks to you helping me with my positive affirmations. I'm attracting some awesome events.
@pyewacket (43962)
You and me both...I'm so behind here now trying to reply to my responses...I'm writing a few more articles, so I've been spending time doing that, plus working on my teddy bears...finished one so far and might start on another tomorrow...and no, it's never too late for prayers...and glad your doing a lot now too :)
@gabs8513 (48803)
Well I am so glad I have come to this one and see that you did get your Money and if I where you I would have a word with the Bank to give you better service no matter what they say if it showing the 1st then the bank would have found that in the System if they would have looked
@pyewacket (43962)
LOL--gee, I wonder if one can sue a bank?? I don't want this aggravation again, believe me
I am so glad you got your money, I am sorry you had to go through the headache. I hope the bank ate the bounce charges or late fees that was occured if there was any. Good luck to you my friend.
@pyewacket (43962)
Thank you..I'm certainly glad I got my money too! ;)
@morgandrake (2144)
You are welcome. I am glad that your money arrived at the bank. :)
@pyewacket (43962)
Those green candles must have worked...hehe
@bonbon664 (3480)
Oh, I'm glad to hear that. I'm sure that all the good vibes sent your way helped out. Takes a weight off your mind I bet. Have a nice weekend!
@pyewacket (43962)
You have a great weekend too...I'm sure all those positive vibes did help--and thank you :)