At This Point in Your Life, Are You Taking the Path That You Really Want?

@sr0415 (1140)
I am beginning my journey towards reality. Indeed, my professors were right when they said that the world is different once I go out of the four walls of my classroom. After college graduation, I never know where to lead my life. I was shattered. There were also times that I failed. The most things that I feared was not having a sense of direction for my life. But God is good. He lead me to meet amazing people who guided me in my ways and to encounter circumstances where I will be able to stand on my own two feet bravely. *********************** "Understand that the right to choose your own path is a sacred privilege. Use it. Dwell in possibility." - Oprah Winfrey *********************** God bless! \(",)_
@DavidReedy (2411)
It seems like every second of our life is a decision--a decision that will bring us closer to our best possible outcome--or take it away from us. Sometimes it just feels like we're on the right track in a way that is impossible to explain. But sometimes, we know we're not on the right track. So is life.
@sr0415 (1140)
Hi DavidReedy! :) You're right about that. Every decision that we make determines the path where we lead our lives.
Indeed. You're not kiddin. Hindsight, as they say, is always 20/20. I wish it were just easy to know what decisions to make, you know?
@diillu (5128)
I must say that yes I do. I'm taking the path I have choosen. Of course, it was not an easy way. I had to study real hard in high school. Sometimes I would be studying 19-20 hours a day. It was really difficult. When my family were going out for vacation I had to give up many vacations just to score good marks in entrance exam. And I finally made up that work. But still there are many hardship but I'm satisfies that it is what I have choosen
@sr0415 (1140)
Hi diillu! At times, reaching for that which we always wanted requires hard work, determination and dedication. It's hard in the beginning, but always remember: "Perseverance reaps its harvest." And as everybody says it, "There's a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow." Keep on pushing towards your dreams. I'm glad you're contented with what you've chosen. Best of wishes! God bless! \(",)_
@rsa101 (16076)
• Quezon City, Philippines
Oh that is very true... After college my perception of the outside world was a very nice world but I had my ups and down . No matter how you think you're ready facing the real world there are many pitfalls around that lurks unexpectedly. The thing there is always stand up and learn that experience and move on to yur next destination. It is not like in your schooldays that you'll have to take the subject again and pass the subject then move on. In real world you'll have only one choice and if you fail that's the lesson you'll have to learn and avoid the mistakes you've committed. Welcome and I hope that you will make it outside.
@Lydia1901 (16354)
I think that I am right now. Even though it might not be so to many people that I know, at least I am happy with it and that is all that matters.