At what age did you have your first crush ?

@kudeshi (529)
@abhax123 (1697)
I think i was 15 years old i was in my class 10th when i had mine first CRUSH oh its the most amazing beautiful feeling that cant be expressed in words. The best thing about it was that you know that u have a crush on someone but u at that age really dont understand whats its all about...
@su3ren (68)
I was around 8 or 9 when i had my first crush... She was a Beautiful girl... I don't think she knows about this... i haven't met her since... One day when i meet her i'm gonna tell her...
@lyndee22 (1212)
I was 15 when I had my first crush. He is my classmate. He is good in mathematics and volleyball. I am attracted to men who have athletic skills and talents in music specially playing the guitar.
i had my first crush at the age of 11 ... a real hot babe ... my cousins friend ... always used to be around when she was at home ... never scored though ... lol
I think I was in Grade IV then when I first had a crush. He was in the first year high school. He was the eldest brother of my classmate. Oh he was handsome. I really liked him. He was also a great dancer and a campus basketball player. One day, he sent me a letter saying I was his crush and he will wait till I grow up then, he will court me.
@diillu (5130)
I think I was 15 when I had my frist crush on a guy. He was the most popular guy in our school. He was cute and we were in the same class that year. So, I think it was obvious. Not only me but several other girls from our class used to have huge crush on her. But the bad thing was he was dating some other girls from other school. It was fun though.