Natalie helping Miles

@stealthy (8188)
Natalie has gone from being a fairly good character to a really bad one by helping Miles. If she really believes he isn't bad, than she is deluding herself. Some try to defend him by saying he doesn't know enough about the real world, etc. That doesn't fit for me. He knew enough to be able to handle his inheritance from Spencer. He knew enough to be able to find and hire some thugs to pretend to get after Marty so he could come to the rescue. He knew enough to find someone in Chicago to lead Todd to the crack house and to find someone else to attack and abduct Todd; both of these without going to Chicago. He has no trouble in knowing how to get drugs to keep Todd drugged. I think a lot of us wouldn't have any idea where to start to do these things. So Natalie is fooling herself and probably is helping him just to get back at John even if she doesn't realize it.
@Mare73 (1335)
She's an idiot and I can't wait til she BURNS! She's only doing that because she's jealous of Marty; now that Marty is John's love interest...and she's trying to get back at John. I can't wait til this all blows up in her face! And good for Vincent Jones going with Layla and not falling back to Natalie. She had her chance and oh well.
@stealthy (8188)
Yes, and I think it will blow up in her face in a big way.
@Trace86 (5033)
I think they are using her to help him reform so he can stay on the show. I will be totally icked out if they make it a love interest thing though. Miles just doesn't really get the real world yet. He still thinks like a three year old. I want what I want when I want it and how can I get it? He is very immature and naive, maybe even stupid. We will have to wait and see if he is redeemable.
@stealthy (8188)
As I said, I just can't accept defending him as being naive. Someone that naive wouldn't be able to find the people to do his dirty work that he has been able to, especially from several states away. He is Spencer like in that he wants what he wants and eveyone else's feelings don't matter and he doesn't care who gets hurt in the process.