do u have a problem getting kids to eat vegetablez?

Do I ever! my 15month old baby is very picky eater. I dont know how to feed her veggies.
@carlaabt (3508)
My 18 month old will eat just about any veggie you give him, as long as he can dip it in something. We go ahead and cook most of them, and then just serve them with some ranch dressing or cottage cheese. He even likes dipping them in ketchup! Corn is the only veggie that he will always eat without a dip, but as long as he has dip of some kind, he will eat carrots, green beans, peas, etc. Another way to get him to eat veggies is to mix them with other foods that he likes. He likes fried rice with lots of veggies in it because he likes rice so well.
@3lilangels (4639)
i use to have such a hard time trying to get my kids to eat their veggies until i started to be creative with their veggies.sometimes i have to make mashed potatoes and put some chopped up string beans or carrots in the potatoes and trick them.it works.now we make fun stuff with the veggies because they like the variety of colors.you can bread and fry some zucchinni kids seem to like that.just try and make it fun with their veggies and soon they will eat them.