how do you spent your vacation

Its very fun to have recreation and relaxation. What are your experiences in spending Philippine beaches? What is the best haven beaches? bali, indonesia or philippines?
@JBrulez (663)
I am from the philippines and thus we go to beaches during summers. We usually visit different beaches every year. Just last summer we went to Subic, it was great experience though the beach their is very salty as compared to the previous beaches we visited. I also go home to the province to spen my vacation there with my friends and relatives. I always have great time during summers..
@no_chao (550)
ive never been to indonesia or any country... and perhaps i've never been around in every islands here in phil.. i think i should visit first places here before abroad.. ^_^
@ssh123 (31100)
Normally my wife goes to her parents' place which is 350 kms from Bangalore along with my son for a month. I join them for 2 or 3 days during the holidays. Otherwise, throughout the year, 2 days in a month, we all go out for picnic.
@rubygrace (649)
Hi!....of course Philippines not because I'm from Philippines,Province of palawan is one of the last unexplored islands in the pacific,Foreigners described palawan as one of the most beautiful seascapes in the world.Sprawled beneath the seas are nearly 11,000 square kilometers of coral reefs.Myriads of fish swim in underwater gardens.Palawan Rainforest extend to the seashore.....miles upon miles of white sandy beaches.Crystal clear water that bound with multi-colored fish and coral in its sea floor.Gain the Province of Palawan the title " HEAVEN OF THE PHILIPPINE WILDLIFE"
@Lydia1901 (16354)
Usually we vacation at our in-laws or travel just within the USA. Someday we would love to travel very far away around the world.