do you laugh every day?

do you laugh every day to someone or something that just tickles you to death? I read that laughter builds a better heart and lungs and was wondering if this was true. hugs
yeah it is true that laughing can help to builds a better heart and lungs because it can help the blood to flow regularlyl.
@dopey22girl (3327)
Of course I laugh every day! Can you imagine what a day would be like if you didn't laugh one single time? That would be sooo weird! I can't even imagine something like that. Maybe I don't laugh extremely hard everyday, but I do laugh at least a few times.
yes!many times a day...when there is nothing to laugh at, i create something...We Filipinos take life so lightly,we just laugh at whatever incidents in life (I mean, even deppressing ones) and if I am not mistaken,we were ranked 2nd as the most happy people in the world. I tried accessing the website that tells of the top 20 most happy countries but the site is under construction...sorry!
@chnworld (149)
Laughter is the bset therapy..It has been calculated scientifically that if you are laughing 20 mins a day then your age will be increased by 5 years...I am a very jolly person..I try to be happy all the times.. I am also going to a laughing club veery morning.we laugh there for 30-45 mins
@fab315 (1242)
I love to laugh! I'm a very ticklish person and my husband likes tickling me. He likes it when i laugh. LOL! Well, yeah i laugh everyday. I'm a type of person that when it comes to laughing i don't care if my laugh is very loud or not. When i laugh I laugh and enjoy every second of it.. hehehehe. I laugh almost about anything, I'm kinda shallow actually. People can easily make me laugh. About the thing, that it builds a better heart & lungs, i'm not really sure..i'll check that one out. But i know for sure that laugher is the best medicine. Take care! cheers! :D