How Long You Been Married?

Indonesia
I am married for 2 1/2 years. And I can say till now we are doing fine. Quarreling is so common for every marriage include me. But so far so good. I can deal with it till now. Are you doing fine too?
@rinkub (231)
I've been married for 12 years and I would say its been a roller-coaster ride. Fights and arguments are a daily occurrence as our personalities are totally different. But, somewhere there's a lot of love and we just can't stay without each other. In our marriage every discussion eventually turns intoa fight but most of the time we make up. Actually, my husband makes up more often. and after so many years, sometimes we don't need to make up. We just sort of run our schedules and we have to talk to each other regarding, guests, or our son's school or some such matter. My husband helps around the house quite a bit and makes no personal demands on me though he can be quite pestering at times.We've shared many problems together and I wouldn't say thats brought us closer but we've known that in our moments of crises, we stick by each other. I think despite its obligations, marriage is good and helps one to grow and change for the better if we are keen to continue with the relationship.
You have problems too in your mariage. But I can see you are doing good so far. I am glad to hear that.
@rinkub (231)
I've been married for 12 years and I would say its been a roller-coaster ride. Fights and arguments are a daily occurrence as our personalities are totally different. But, somewhere there's a lot of love and we just can't stay without each other. In our marriage every discussion eventually turns intoa fight but most of the time we make up. Actually, my husband makes up more often. and after so many years, sometimes we don't need to make up. We just sort of run our schedules and we have to talk to each other regarding, guests, or our son's school or some such matter. My husband helps around the house quite a bit and makes no personal demands on me though he can be quite pestering at times.We've shared many problems together and I wouldn't say thats brought us closer but we've known that in our moments of crises, we stick by each other. I think despite its obligations, marriage is good and at eally teaches helps one to grow and change for the better if we are keen to continue with the relationship.
You have so many problems in your marriage life too. But you have done good so far. I am glad to hear that.
I was wed on may 5 of this year,so,i'am almost 3 month married. Everyday of marriage is a learning day,and I m glad, I am learning...
Yes, you are right. There are always different for you to learn and to solve. You will have to learn so many solution to overcome your marriage stuffs. Good luck
@makingpots (11928)
I will be married for 19 years this December. It is definitely a roller coaster ride and some times are a lot harder than others. Communication is the key for us. When we aren't communicating well we bicker a lot but when we keep each other informed we can get through anything together. I would marry him all over again. He is my best friend and the love of my life. We have a beautiful son that is a result of that love and we are a happy family.