Do you check up the link " discussions with no responses"?

Romania
I've never tried untill now, I only check up discussion my friends started, hot topics, discussions from my interest and so on. From now on I will regulary check this link. Maybe so will you!
@stvasile (7317)
No, I've stopped checking that link a long time ago. I have enough discussions to respond to from my friends and my interests.
@Flight84 (3050)
I never paid attention to that link when I first started, but now I check it daily. Sometimes I find good discussions, and other times I can't seem to find anything that interests me. There seems to be several about working from home and sites like that.
you see, I noticed that posts like "how is weather to your place", question about Mylot, gets much answers, but there some good posts and nobody answer them too bad
@teison2 (5924)
• Norway
I have looked at the discussions without any responses a lot of times. If there are no friends discussions to take part in, and there are no fun new ones I will go see what awaits my answer. i think alot of topics that get no answers are really very worthwile answering