I put my shorts on inside out...LOL...go ahead and laugh outloud....

@Feona1962 (7527)
I went to zip my shorts and I couldn't get the zipper to move, so I looked down to see what the problem was, and found out I had them on inside out...Boy, did I have a good laugh...yes I am an idiot...my husband just rolled his eyes at me....LOL...I can't even blame it on dressing in the dark either...I am a basket case...Have any good stories to tell me about what you did that was similar?
@maddysmommy (16236)
HAHAHA that is funny. I have worn my tee-shirt back to front once without realising it. I kept having to pull the front bit down thinking, man this top is getting tight or its irritating me. Hours late, OOPS. LOL
@Feona1962 (7527)
Well, aren't you a goofnut..LOL..you changed your avatar.
@maddysmommy (16236)
Yup, another time for a change LOL
@Feona1962 (7527)
I like your new avatar... your son is adorable..my niece named her daughter Madyson Faye..
@Calais (10900)
LMAO.....You absolute Looney Case...Duh ????
@Feona1962 (7527)
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha......FYI...This isn't the first time I put these same stupid shorts on inside out....I went to zip..got it partially zipped and couldn't get them unzipped..good grief..I do need therapy....
@Calais (10900)
OMG !!! So you have done it more than once...Thats grounds for the white jackets...
@Feona1962 (7527)
That's it, I have had enough of you...LOL..I admitted I need therapy, you don't have to rub it in....
@muscare (3069)
Lol, your hubby just rolled his eyes, obviously he's used to you doing things like that! I seem to be rolling my eyes at my wife quite a lot too. Nothing she does surprises me, either, lol! I can't really think of any examples for myself, but my grandfather had the nickname 'black and tan' form his workmates, as he went to work one morning after a night out, with one black shoe and one brown.
@Feona1962 (7527)
Oh, yes. He is always rolling his eyes..Nothing surprises him anymore either..I think he expects it..I think if I don't do something stupid then there is something wrong with me...I like the shoe thing. Poor grandpa..I am sure he had a good laugh tho...thank you..
@muscare (3069)
Yes, I've come to expect something silly as well. Oh, I meant from my wife, not you. Although for one who puts their shorts on inside out....lol!!
@Lakota12 (42684)
only thing I can think of is putting bra on wrong and cant get it to hook up but no one around to laugh at me
@Feona1962 (7527)
I have done that too. How funny..
@Lakota12 (42684)
yup specaily when ys try to find the hooks ekkkkkk
@gr8life (6253)
Hello Feona1962, Ha Ha Ha! You really made me laugh again! Well, I experienced the same incident last few years. I was dating my husband that time. We went out for a date. He told me that he will call me when he finished his job. I was so eager that I dressed up earlier. I waited for him for few hours but he still, didn't give me a call. I was angry at him that I changed my clothes. Right after I took off my blouse, he called me up and asked me to meet him in 20 minutes time. I was in a hurry that I didn't realize I was wearing my blouse inside out. It was late at night. When he saw me, he asked me, "What happened to you? Just wake up from sleep?" He even had the gut to laugh at me! He told me that I was wearing my blouse inside out. I was too embarrassed that my face blushed. He said I was really funny and like a clown that night! I wore heavy make-up, with high heels and an expensive handbag with me but with that kind of blouse! I asked him to stay guard there while I changed my blouse in the car! Mind you..it happened twice and the same blouse too!
@Feona1962 (7527)
LOL...You are making me laugh..You are too funny..Actually I have put these same shorts on inside out one other time...LOL..
@brendakaya (2335)
Ok, here goes. Must be something in the air. Yesterday morning, (thank the lord, it was Sunday), and I was home all day. I took a shower, and put my underwear on. I noticed they felt kinda tight around my tummy, but never paid alot of attention. A couple hours later, I couldn't take it anymore, and thought I must have just outgrown that pair, and went to change them. When I started taking them off, I saw what the problem was. I had put the leg part around my waist. I didn't mention that to my husband, I could only imagine the remarks I'd get from him. lol
@Feona1962 (7527)
OMG..How funny..I haven't done that yet. I have put my undies on inside out and didn't notice until I went to bed. When I do stuff like this, my hubby laughs and rolls his eyes at me..
@squaretile (3833)
haha, I've worn stuff inside out too, but that's only when i went to sleep. including underwear haha. well, with how fashion is going these days, if you wore it out (assuming the zipper could still work that way) you could have started a new trend!
@Feona1962 (7527)
I have done that also. Why didn't I think of that...lol
@3lilangels (4639)
i have done this a few times,and it was pretty funny.i was in the hospital and you had to wear those funny gowns,well i didnt relize i had it on wrong,i had to get up and go to the bathroom,and my room was filled with vistors.when i got up my mom said,do you know you have your gown on wrong?i was so imbarassed and thank god it was just family and friends because i was hanging out of my gown lol.thank god i didnt walk down the hall like that.
@Feona1962 (7527)
Oh, my goodness. You must have had a good laugh..Glad your mom was there to point it out..
When I growing up I was told if we put our underwear on inside out or backwards to leave it that way because to change it would bring bad luck!
@Feona1962 (7527)
I have never heard of that. Thank you.
@twils2 (1812)
Hi Feona, Okay, I'm laughing out loud. I really cant think of a time I've done anything like this, as an adult, anyways. I'll bet you keep your husband in stiches at home. lol. Well, I guess we all have our moments. All my best, Terry
@Feona1962 (7527)
Oh, yes. I keep him in stitches alright..He just rolls his eyes at me..I think he expects me to do stuff like this..LOL..thank you.
@wisconsin26 (3859)
There has been times I've been so tired or just waking up and i need to put something on and I'd put them on inside out.. I'd look down and of course have to take them off and retry it again..lol I have done it to those kind that don't even have a zipper one time I did and I walked down stairs like it and my husband looked at me like what are you doing kind of look I didn't know i had no zipper or anything I thought I was ok he said look down so i did and I was like oh geesh lol.. We had a laugh thoug
@Signal20 (2281)
Lol...never did that with shorts or pants, but have walked around on a few occasions with my shirt inside out or on backwards. Once I went to work with one of my ex's boots. We had the same kind-except his were a bit larger, and I was changing at work that day for some reason or other, had one of mine and one of his. That sucked until he could come in and give me my boot lol.
@Feona1962 (7527)
That is so funny...LOL...Hopefully noone else noticed..One day I went to the store and as I was getting out of my van, I noticed my shirt was on inside out..I got back in the van and drove home...No way was I going in the store like that...Good thing I noticed...LOL
@Odlanor (141)
That was amazing! How did you do it.lol