Have you ever recieved electric shock?
August 4, 2007 1:09am CST
Few days ago, I was trying to plug an electrical appliance and suddenly recieved a shock. I almost collapsed, thanks to my brother who was in the room with me.
• United States
4 Aug 07
I received a small electrical shock when I was a kid. I was about 7 years old, and my 4 year old sister threw the hair dryer into the bathtub. When I went to jump out, I felt a small shock go through my hand. It wasn't bad, but as a kid it scared me.