Finding Discussions to Reply to

@myfanwy65 (1030)
Do you have problems finding discussions to reply to? I do sometimes. Not always, but usually there are not as many as I would like to respond to. What about you?
@raijin (10380)
A have this feeling for a couple of months, but I was lucky that I am now finding discussions very easy just like how I found your's!;) I can now feel that I am definitely back on track, on finding and locating discussions. Just yesterday, I averaged a post of more than 20 right before the earnings update. As I am still hoping that I'd average more from this latest output of mine, maybe reach my usual 30 postings a day would be fair enough!;)
@myfanwy65 (1030)
Thanks, I'm glad you responded to mine. :D And, I am finding that the more friends I have the more discussions I find to reply to, also.
@rinaaus (1203)
Yes, i do sometimes to find discussions to reply. But i just found out that I'm lazy to find the topic, infact there are many intersting topic. But it takes time to search! i think i have to suggest mylot to re-design the easier way to find the topic.
@myfanwy65 (1030)
Yes it does take time to find topics. I'm a bit lazy too, I think.
i usually spend about 2 hours a day here on mylot. and on average im lucky to find roughly 10 things to respond to. most of the topics are posted for referrals only..or just plain stupid questions that wont get more than a line or two in reply. well either that or the topics are bout things that i have no interest in. so theres really no point in wracking my brain trying to come up with a response to it. it does get incredibly frustrating.
@myfanwy65 (1030)
I agree with you! It does get very frustrating.
Most days I can find plenty of things to respond to. Some days there isnt much going on, or at least not in my interests i guess. I find it harder to find a topic to start that someone else hasnt already done.
@myfanwy65 (1030)
I rarely worry about finding a new topic. The reason being that different people will reply and there is usually a slightly different slant to the conversation.
No, not so far. I've been here for two months and have always found a lot of interesting topics to reply to. I also have had excellent discussion forums on my site and have found a number of regular on-line friends that I view as 'like minded others.' Their interests and perspectives are always of interest to me and I check out their sites after replying to their comments on my site. I also check out discussions from my interests and disucssions my friends have started and have never been disappointed. So I have a system that works..and I hope my interest level continues the way it has to this point. Good luck in finding topics that you find interesting and informative...after all that is one of the main reasons we're here...right?
Yes me too! Sometimes I don't know if I don't have the energy to post or something, I would find it really hard to respond to discussions around here. But sometimes, I am so much in a responding mode that I would respond to almost everything around here. I tend to find it more interesting and with more discussions to respond to after a day's break in mylot or something. Like I didn't come to mylot yesterday, and I just have the energy today to post everywhere *laughs*. I think for my case, it's more to do with my brain instead of mylot's discussions topics.
@ayris77 (1304)
Until now,I don't have any problem with the discussion i that want to reply. Now,i'm in a top label strength of idea to flow inside the mylot response machine!
@makingpots (11928)
Yes I do. Some days it is almost impossible. I guess it is understandable just like some days I don't feel like being very talkative. It is all in my mood, I guess.
@Odlanor (141)
Hi! I also encounter such problems. Sometimes I already waste my time looking for a discussions that I want to join.
actually i am a new one here, and at first what rush into my mind is the great anount of disscussions of variety,but very few i am really interested in and wanna give the reply. some discussions are really silly and bored,and whether able to continue the discussion is another matter. a good topic is difficult, and a really good answer and voice is also very hard to find out.
@pyewacket (43962)
Sometimes...since I'm not married or have children, I obviously can't relate to a discussion that deals with either...I tend to stay away from very political issues as well. But otherwise maybe since I have a large friends list, I always check them out first to see what they have that's new..or even look at their page to look at former discussions I might have missed