The Drunk and the Nun

Romania
There was a guy in a bar one night that got really drunk, I mean really ,really, really drunk. When the bar closed he got up to go home. As he stumbled out the door, he saw a nun walking on the sidewalk. So he stumbled over to the nun and punched her in the face. The nun was really surprised but before she could do or say anything he punched her again. This time she fell down and he stumbled over to her and kicked her in the side, then he picked her up and threw her into a wall. By this time the nun was pretty weak and couldn't move very much. So then he stumbled over to her, put his face right next to hers and said........ "Not very freakin' strong tonight, are you Batman!"
@nana1944 (1367)
A man, and his wife are awakened at 3 o'clock in the morning by a loud pounding on the door. The man gets up and goes to the door where a drunken stranger, standing in the pouring rain, is asking for a push. "Not a chance," says the husband, "it is 3 o'clock in the morning!" He slams the door and returns to bed. "Who was that?" asked his wife. "Just some drunk guy asking for a push," he answers. "Did you help him?" she asks. "No, I did not! It's 3 o'clock in the morning and it is pouring out there!" Well, you have a short memory," says his wife. "Can't you remember about three months ago when we broke down and those two guys helped us? I think you should help him, and you should be ashamed of yourself! The man does as he is told, gets dressed, and goes out into the pounding rain. He calls out into the dark, "Hello, are you still there?" Yes" comes back the answer . " Do you still need a push?" calls out the husband "Yes, Please!" comes the reply from the dark. " Where are you?" asks the husband. "Over here on the swing!" replies the drunk. (You know you wanna smile)
@budsr03 (2354)
This too is funny! Thank you for the laugh Nana1944.
@budsr03 (2354)
This is so funny, i can just picture it, i think i'll be chuckling all night! Thank you for the laugh! I really have to learn to tell this joke! My friends will get a good laugh from hearing this one! Take care Anirc.
welcome!
@rouwel23 (1353)
nuns should not walk alone in sidewalks or they might be mistaken for heroes. hehe.