My Name Is Earl

South Africa
I think this is the best comedy show ever hehe what about you?
I really like Monk. I think that show is really funny. I never watched My Name is Earl
• South Africa
you should its very funny =] i personally havent watched monk then again
@Tanya8 (1734)
I love that show, but have only seen about 4 episodes. I'm planning to rent them all to catch up, when it comes out on DVD. I love how unpredictable the humor is, and the characters are very likeable in a weird way.
@flte74 (877)
I love that show!! Did u see the episode with Randy's fear of chickens? HAHAHA it was awesome.
@harry_ndhuz (1274)
You should change your name to 'Earn'.... so you will luck when earning in mylot :p~
@Gianny (202)
I don't know this show but.. it must be really funny !! My favorite comedy show is "Pablo francisco" - the series !
@MrsFrizzle (1964)
I love my name is eral. It is a very funny show. I love reality TV but lately it has been getting on my nerves so I have been brabching out and just love that I found my name is eral. The office is really funny too.
@mauldinmama (1502)
the commercials look hilarious...but I have never watched it.