How long can you stay without sleeping?

no sleep - picture of anti sleep.
@diillu (5130)
Well, there was a bet when we all friends were together. The bet was the one who can stand the longest without sleeping would win the bet and cash prize of 500$ which we all collecred. And well I did, I stayed for more than like 38 hourse straight. No sleeping at all. It was really a tiresome sleep and then I learnt how important is sleep in real life. What about you?What is the longest period of time you spend without sleeping?
@ayris77 (1304)
I can go only for less than 15 hours a day,without sleeping! It just because i need to maintain my body still healhty everytime! I think, there's is no need to compete at that kind of competition!Our health will getting weak poor seriously!
@diillu (5130)
Well, it's not always. It was once just for having fun within friends.
@rb200406 (1825)
I can't stay one day also.Sleep has become very essential for me.Ibecome unhalthy if i don't sleep for a long time.Once i had to wake at night because there was some wedding in my family.Thats it not more than that.
About 24 hours. I am surfing the internet and am lost in the sea of english. When I realized what had happened,I felt my eyes hurt very much. Don't do that if you are compelled!
@roniroxas (10576)
i tried it once when i was with a band and i have to go to work in the morning as a waitress for a catering service. so i stayed awake for 48 hours.