Pregnancy for me is now coming to its end

@stacy624 (2777)
For all my friends on here I just wanted to let you know its all coming towards the end of my pregnancy already (due date being Aug 7th) The Time has gone so fast and now trying to get ready for our new little arrival. I will be sure to keep you all posted with his Name, weight, ect. Thank you all so much for all your supports Its been so helpful and has showed me a lot =) Your Friend Stacy
@superchook (1786)
Congratulations, your nearly there. I hope the birth goes well for you. I just can't believe how quick the time has gone. I can't wait to hear how everthing went.
@stacy624 (2777)
Thank you sooo much. I cannot believe it ...I must admit I am going to miss the whole little belly thing I have but wont miss all them aches and pains =) I will be sure to keep ya posted Thank you again
Yes, I missed the kicking the most and just the feeling of being so close to the baby. Even when your giving them a cuddle after they are born, it still feels like something is missing.
@Zorrogirl (1481)
• South Africa
time flies. i hope everything goes well. good luck. are you having a home or hospital birth?
@stacy624 (2777)
Thanks so much.....I hope to have this baby at the hospital where I feel safe =) my last son was born at home with no one to help except for hubby and I will never forget how nervous but excited we were. Thank you so much for your response Stacy
@Zorrogirl (1481)
• South Africa
oh im getting excited for your part. we are planning another baby next year. i still have to go for some tests as i am a diabetic. its very dangerous. good luck and congrats again.
@mimatexas (1840)
I hope everything goes all right and you have a happy delivery, a healthy baby girl/boy and no complications. I will be praying for you, Stacy. Is this you first baby? Do you know what's going to be-boy/girl?
@stacy624 (2777)
Hi there and Thank you so much for your Response....This will be baby #8 for me and was told we are having another son Making it 3 Girls and soon to be 5 boys! Thanks again Stacy
@maximax8 (27344)
Good luck for the birth of your baby Stacy. You must be very excited about your little new arrival. I am glad time has gone quickly for you as late pregnancy can seem to drag a little bit. I remember this May feeling rather large and uncomfortable. My baby son was 7lbs and 11oz when he was born and we named him Leo. I look forward to hearing all about your dear little baby. Take care.
@stacy624 (2777)
Thank you so much! and Congrats with you little Leo that is a beautiful name. I think being a busy mom to 7 children already has made things speed up. I am scared but excited at the same time =) I will for sure keep you posted Thanks again Stacy
@maddysmommy (16236)
Awwww sorry this is late stacy, i hope the birth of your child is an easy one for you :) Good luck and post some pics of your baby :)