Which is your favourite nursery rhymes?

Singapore
Do you have a favorite nursery rhyme? Can you still remember how it goes?
@mymytri (2032)
Yeah.I have favorite nusery rhyme Rain rain go away come again another day litthe johny wants to play rain rain go away Actually this was the first poem i thought in english at my school in my 3 rd class.You know actually i love to play in rain.LOL!I dont know the meaning of the this poem in childhood and keep singing this poem in the rain.:D
i recite this poem on every rainy days.. haha. it seems to calm me down during the thunderstorm.. haha.
The first one that always springs to mind is 'Mary Mary Quite Contrary' because it is mentioned in The Secret Garden, which was one of my favourite books when I was growing up. It actually refers to Mary Queen of Scots and her refusal to acknowledge Elizabeth I's claim to the English crown, because Elizabeth was Protestant and Mary was Catholic. It goes: Mary, Mary, quite contrary, How does your garden grow? With silver bells and cockle shells And pretty maids all in a row.
i don't really remember this rhyme.. hee
@anjoks (2084)
Ohh this is so fun. I feel like a kid again.^_^ ... My fave nursery rhyme when i was a kiddo is Mary had a little lamb. I even remember back then playing that song in the piano. I miss those days now. (",)
i cant remember the last phrase for this rhyme.. haha
@mayenskie (1308)
I can still remember well my nursery rhymes! Actually there are lots of them but i will just share one. its called... BahBah Black Sheep Bahbah black sheep have you any wool? yes sir, yes sir 3 bags full 1 for my master 1 for my dame and 1 for the little boy who live down the lane. hows that? =)
lol. when i was much younger, i feel uneasy whenever i listen to this rhyme.. no idea why.. probably its the "black sheep".. =)
@diillu (5130)
"London bridge is falling down, falling down". This is my favourite song. I just love it. I used to sing this rhyme alot during my kid days and even today when I have nothing to do then I will be found humminh this song. But I don't full verse of this rhyme. My freinds tease me alot by thins rhyme as they have found me humming this song so many times.
London bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down.. London bridge is falling down, my fair lady.. lol.. i think that's how it goes..