Free Writing Course

@KATRINKA (1659)
Do you think your characters are flat? I'm offering a free writing course on creating memorable characters. Each week I'll post new notes and writing exercises. To see the course, go to: http://www.geocities.com/cswritingworkshop/ and scroll down until you see the Creating Memorable Characters writing course. Have fun writing!
@suspenseful (40316)
I already book marked it. Most of my characters are exciting, but there are some minor characters in my novel that need a little touch up. I am good at major characters, it is the minor ones, the innkeepers, the cop on the street, the waitress, the clerk, the ones who you do not know their names because they just appear once or twice, although I had one character who kept showing up until I finally had to give him a name.
@KATRINKA (1659)
Thank you for bookmarking the site. I appreciate it. What types of fiction do you write? Thanks for the post.
@patgalca (14353)
• Orangeville, Ontario
Very nice website and interesting workshop. I noticed you can only access the first section right now. Are you adding each section bit by bit? Nice to see you have a book published. Congratulations!
@KATRINKA (1659)
Thank you for visiting the website. Yes, I will be adding sections each week.
@kelly60 (4548)
This looks like a nice site, although I haven't had a chance to go through it entirely yet. I have bookmarked it so that I can look it over more thoroughly later on.
@KATRINKA (1659)
The next module of the free writing course is posted. This one discusses sympathetic and unsympathetic characters. Happy writing!