Can you believe it? Would you pay $14.00 for a box of ice cream?

Earlier this evening, I happened to be browsing the Amazon Marketplace and found the most divine sounding ice cream. It was called Good Humor Strawberry short cake coated vanilla ice cream bars. It's been awhile since I've visited the ice cream section of my local store, and I don't remember them. When I saw that they would deliver the ice cream directly to my front door, I was practically in heaven. What more could a woman ask for? Too good to be true? Well, obviously, you know there would have to be a catch. Shipping charges are not included in the price. And, guess what they are? Can you believe they are actually charging $9.95 to ship that one item? Wow! I'd really have to be experiencing a strong craving to want to pay $14.00 or so for six tiny icecream bars. Who does that? Would you pay that much money for 6 ice cream bars? Do you know anyone that would?
@wiccania (3360)
Good lord! No, I wouldn't pay that much. While it sounds good, the price just isn't worth it. If you want it delivered to your door, try Schwan's. You can check them out at Schwans.com. My mom orders a lot of their stuff, and I'm about to start. Their ice cream is some of the best on the planet. The ice cream sounds really expensive until you do the math... for example, it's $10.99 for Strawberry Shortcake bars, but it's a box of 24. They have these really good chocolate malt push-pops, too. Oh god are they good.
@suspenseful (40316)
I would not do it. However, if I had a secret admirer who was willing to fork over the fourteen dollars to send it to me, I would be very grateful. However I suppose they do not ship to Canada. Blast!!!
I would not do it. But, some people love ice cream, and cannot get it, but can afford it, so they are the ones to do it.