I got an explanation

@Marie2473 (8521)
Sweden
Finally I got what I wanted - an explanation to his behaviour. Luckily it was something that I can understand even though I do not really wanna discuss it at the moment. I know that he loves me and even though it is heartbreaking I am ready to let him go. It will be hard ofcourse and I will continue to cry many tears - but atleast now I know why and that it is not because he has stopepd loving me. The "talk" yesterday was very sensitive and we were both in tears. We are both sad that it has come to this - but at the same time I think that a stone got lifted of my cheast and his too. I will keep him in my heart forever and I will be thankful for the time that we did get together. Hopefully in the future we will be able to be friends, coz I do know that he is a great person with a big heart. Time will tell what happens. Now I will try to concentrate on getting my life back on track and also the trip me and my mom will do in september =)
@sunshinecup (7881)
That's wonderful news and I am glad you feel better and are now able to start healing now. I am also tickled to hear you are going on your trip with your Mom still. I think that is a very well needed trip and I hope you have the time of your life on it.
@miamilady (4924)
I'm sorry to hear about your sadness. I'm glad you got the explanation that you needed. Somtimes knowing why does help a little. Good luck and take care.
@Jennifer21 (2476)
Well, I am so glad that you got an explanation for his wanting to separate. And I am also glad that it is helping you deal with the separation better. Maybe now you can easily move on without wondering 'why?' Now you know, and that is what matters. I'm upset you couldn't share why, but it may be too personal. I completelly understand. Maybe someday soon you will be able to share. I've been responding to all of your discussions concerning this situation, so I feel ackwardly curious. I wish you luck in dealing and greiving. It is never easy, but you will soon discover that if it is meant to be, fate will make it happen. And, for a lighter subject, I sure hope you have a great time on vacation with your mom in September. I too am going on vacation in September. It'll sorta be like a postponed honey moon for me and my husband. I'm thouroughly excited. Have a nice day.