Sunday Night Episodes

@worldwise1 (14891)
They showed four episodes of Family Guy last night, and I can't believe I fell asleep half way through the third episode. I was so mad when I was awakened by my phone ringing near the end of the last episode. I was very tired from staying up all night Saturday and then cooking a big dinner Sunday, so this is why I fell asleep.
@naty1941 (2337)
I tried to stay up to watch it but I was too tired. However, I can usually get some neat clips on YouTube. My grandson of 13 is the one that told me of Family Guy.
@worldwise1 (14891)
I can see where it would appeal to your grandson, but it does get a little risque at times, LOL.
Yea! I watched the shows too, but not the fourth one. I have already seen all the ones they played on sunday. Haha I loved it when Peter was tuning the guitar... don't know if you saw that part but it was still hilarious!
@worldwise1 (14891)
Yes, dsantacruz, I had previously seen the episodes that I watched also, but I guess if you like a show that much you don't mind watching reruns.
@sultan1 (73)
yes i also seen that it s bored and very bad and unconcious