How much time do you spend in Mylot?

How much time do you spend in Mylot? Few hours, minutes, days, or more?
When I first began here at Mylot it would be nearly around ten hours a day. Though now that my work schedule has changed yet again and I am getting busier, the time I spend here is far less than what it use to be. I am averaging maybe an hour or so a day, or every other day. I am hoping that once things start settling back down for me that eventually I will be able to spend more time here.
@teison2 (5924)
• Norway
Now I think I spend less than half an hour in here a day. In the beginning I spendt a lot more time. And my time was rewarding. Now I do not seem to make much and thus it is not so interesting to spend hours and hours in here anymore. Lots of the topics have been covered a few time as well. I hope it will improve again - cause I do like it.
@sunshinecup (7881)
Maybe about three or four house off and on throughout the day. I do most of my posting in the mornings though. I also set a limit/goal of some many posts per day and once I reach it, I stop till tomorrow. That way I don't get carried away and neglect the other things in my life.
with my work schedule im lucky if i can get on mylott for 5 minutes a day.but now im off for two days i might be able to make a few cents in here