Suggestion for getting my best response in mylot?

I am member of this site,i dont know how the other members are getting best reponses tag.What are the tips in order to get those response in my discussion.
I would say, not to sound so contrived in your responses. I see some members sometimes who are clearly going for the BR and it's quite obvious. So just forget about BR and just reply and try to sound natural. I always try to answer the question being asked and I pretty much just put myself in the other person's shoes. I try to figure out what I'd feel as "best" if I was asking the question, not responding. Also, don't think about the BR! At first I used to always go for it, and never got it. Then since I never got it I gave up, and sure enough, right now I have about 8 pages of it. Also try to reply to topics that interest me so my response comes out naturally, and topics that I'm knowledgeable in so I can give a quality reply. Good luck! :)
Its true rhapsodical.Slowly i am improving myself in giving response as much as possible as i can.Slowly understanding the ways in mylot site.I am also happy that i got really good number of friends who are responding each and post i made.I really thanq all of u.
@sunshinecup (7881)
Well Perspectives pretty much covered it. Just try to give your best response, that doesn't mean you have to agree with this author, but be honest, respectful and make a clear well written post. That is what I look for any ways.
ok sunshinecup
I had no idea what that mean when I started here...and then I began receiving some best responses and I went back to check what I had said in relation to the topic. What I have found is that I tend to give lengthier responses to whatever discussion forum I am in. I do not like to read short one-liners because this is, after all....a discussion forum. I am an ideas person by nature and like to give and receive something that hopefully will be useful. People who have given me a best response say they value what perspective I bring to any topic. When I award a best response (sometimes it is hard because there are many thoughtful people who come to perspectives) I base it on how a person responds...content, ideas, relevence to the topic etc. Hope this helps you on your pathway to having some best response...and also that you will award them to others when they deserve it. Mylotting is about sharing and receiving...and why I enjoy this forum so much.
thanq u for ur valuable suggestion
@Lydia1901 (16354)
I think it is a luck thing and you don't really have to do much to get a best response. If the person likes what you say, that person will give you a best response for it.
ok friend lydia........... Thanks a lot........ have a nice day...........
I actually don't have an idea with that. But i guess if your answer is coming from your heart and be able to touch one person and feel what your feeling too more or less he/she will marked you as best response. And of course to how concrete your idea was and how it is making sense. It's always important that you know what you have to say or you really have an idea to the topic you have choosen to reply.