finale

next week is the grande finale~ who will win........... Rock or Bonnie? I'm rooting for Bonnie.
@wiccania (3360)
I think it's going to be Rock. He's got the skill needed to do it. No matter how much I might like other contestants or want one of them to win, I've known from the beginning that Rock was one of the best qualified chefs to take the prize. I'm curious what Bonnie won when she won that challenge, though.
@brendalee (6083)
I really wanted Julia to win. But since she is gone, I am having a hard time picking. I like them both. I think Bonnie is the underdog but she has gained many things along the way. Like someone else said, Rock has a bad temper but I think he has the most cooking ability.
@kgwat70 (13396)
I am hoping that Bonnie wins since she does not have the terrible temper problem that Rock has and she works hard and has improved every week. I can not see anyone wanting to work with Rock in a restaurant because he is so mean and hard headed. I would not be surprised if he won since I think the Chef likes him and because he is a male but we shall see.
@bellaofchaos (11550)
Sorry but I have to root for Rock. He has the training and the back ground for it and I think that he has grown plus he's been mostly consistant on a good level. while bonnie as been going through ups and downs....Unfortunately a friend of mine who's a lawyer said that when they finished this series that it got out that Rock won.. I have no clue how true that is. I do however want Rock to win because I do feel that he has talent and deserves this .. I think Bonnie needs some more refining.