This is where I live

My house - This is my house up in the Swedish mountin
@matte5 (1913)
Sweden
I just whant to showe you where I live the cracy Swede who live out in the forest up in the Swedish mountin, its not so good the photo but I pot it upp anyway I will take some nicer one some day this week when its sunny and nice.
@Feona1962 (7530)
Matte, I would love to live there. Your home is very nice. It looks cozy and inviting. I grew up in a log cabin in the woods..I enjoy the woods and want to move out in the country again some day..Thank you for sharing..
@matte5 (1913)
• Sweden
Feona. I hope that you can move out in the country some day and my home or house are cozy.
@Feona1962 (7530)
I hope so too! I don't need a big home. I would like to have enough land to have more dogs. I will have to find a picture of the home I grew up in.
@matte5 (1913)
• Sweden
Yes do that and showe me .
@butterfly39 (3908)
It looks okey just a little beautification needed...but do you think it's a safe place?...I find it so quiet...if you have neighbors then it would be great then...hehehe
@matte5 (1913)
• Sweden
It is great and I hawe no neighbors and its safe.
@Flight84 (3050)
Your house is wonderful, it looks like a house straight from a storybook. It looks so cozy and inviting. What kind of dog is that outside? It looks lke an Alaskan Malamute. I have a dog like that.
@matte5 (1913)
• Sweden
Thank you flight. You can bee right what its looks like I hawe never thought about it like that. My dog is an skandinavien Hunting dog You hunt elk and bear with it it looks a little bit as an Alskan Malamute, the only name I knowe of these kind of dog is Jamthund and thats the Swedish name I fond one name just nowe Swedish elkhound.
@Nardz13 (5060)
• New Zealand
Hi there Matte. That cabin of yours is truly peaceful looking, being situated in the forest... And your dog looks right at home too... Very cozy and warm... Thanks for sharing, have a great day...
@matte5 (1913)
• Sweden
Thank you. Yes she loves to live up here near to the forest where she likes to go hunting with me.
@gr8life (6253)
Hello matte5, Do you want to know something? I really dream of traveling to Sweden one day. Right now, I just don' t have the time and the opportunity to do so. Hopefully, I will be able to travel and visit your country one day. As for the photo, whatever you took, for me it is just awesome *smile*
@matte5 (1913)
• Sweden
Hello gr8life. It was nice to heare that you are dreaming of going to Sweden some day perhaps you will go up to the north part and see all the nice things upp here. Thanks for the nice words about the photos I take and showe you. Hawe a nice day.
I am impressed. Your place looks so meek and peaceful. I love the way it looks. It was a great photo anyway. The shot was very nice. I could tell because I have a deep passion in photography. And i also appreciate people who love taking shots of things that would appear very artistic on photos.
@matte5 (1913)
• Sweden
Thank you for the coments of my house and the picture, I hawe make some small adjustment in photo shop only the brightnes and charpness I took it without flash and it was a little bit dark, I try to catch things the way I see them when I take picture but that not soo easy but if is fun to see the result of it.
@wiccania (3362)
I'd like to live out in the woods up a mountain somewhere. It would be so peaceful. Of course, I should probably hold off on that until I my son is grown and on his own. Maybe I'll build a retirement house in the mountains.
@matte5 (1913)
• Sweden
I hope you will fulfill your dreams with a house in the mountins.
@3lilangels (4641)
thanks for sharing your home,it looks very cozy and very welcoming.i heard sweden is very pretty,and a great place to visit.maybe one day i will visit sweden.mountains are so beautiful,thanks for sharing.