Boy..It sure is hot outside today!!...no relief in site either..100 degrees ....

100 degree plus all week long..no rain..it is really humid and hot in the Carolina's ...what about in your part of the world?
@jmcafam (2891)
Here in Washington it has been in the low 70's for a few days with rain here and there. I hope it cools down for you all down there. I don't think I could handle that kinda of weather.
that sounds so refreshing to me..70's with rain..ahhhhh thank you..
@disvachic (10121)
Hi cathie.I live in virginia and its extremely hot here to.Tomorrow suppose to be 100 degrees.Today it was 97.My cousin had a heat stroke 3 weeks ago.He wor outside.THey said the paramedics came just in time or we would have lost him.
I know..97 ..is too hot too! I am just too ready for a little cooler weather! I hope that you cousin is doing ok now..it is almost too hot to do anything outside..
@vijigopi (991)
I live in South California and it's not that hot this week. Its been a lot cooler. Temp is between 70's and 80's. Hope it falls down a lot for you too. 100 is just too much!! Anyway, enjoy it with a nice mango shake or an icecream. That will help cool you up to some extent although it might fuel your calorie intake ;) lol..
those temps sound a lot better..makes me want the 'Fall' to get here to fast...