Sonny and Kate

Kate Howard - Kate Howard is played by Megan Howard.
@Trace86 (5033)
I am really starting to like Kate. She and Sonny are so cute together. She really brings out his softer side. When he was talking about going to Coney Island with her 20 years ago, I couldn't help but smile. And when he said that she jumped in the pond to save his son even though she can't swim, he got teary and so did I.
@whtnyg (34)
i like her i think her and sonny would be good together but i dont think carly's gonna like that
@brendalee (6083)
I am starting to like her better too. She does seem to go well with Sonny. It is nice to see his soft side.
i too am starting to like Kate she is really good for him and im starting to like how unlike most women she is playing hard to get rather than falling at his feet it makes it that much more mystrerious and interesting! Cant wait for todays episode!
I am such a Sonny and Carly fan that I have a hard time seeing him with anyone else! Anyway, the Coney Island story was a good one and about the pond but I'm not a big fan of Kate.
@ebsharer (5517)
yes i am starting to like kate howard... at first i did not like her character. i hope that they keep her on for a while and i hope that she stays a good person not some body with an adgenda. i am glad that sonny likes the good girl in town. and it is nice to see the boys begining to like her.