your mother or your love......

if you are going to choose between your mother and your love one....to whom you will go with....
@rinaaus (1203)
I'm sorry I have to say that is the stupid question I have known. I'm sorry that I'm rude but I have reason for that. First, nothing can compare to the mothers in this world. Second, love is love - mother is mother. Why you have to put together and make a choose - and afterthat feeling hurt, sad, despress.... You can not make a choose like that. If your mother reject your love, it's Ok, she can give you advises, talk to you.. do anything to stop you. However, the one to decide to stay with love is YOU. Noone can affect you, unless you want to change.
@diillu (5128)
If I had to choose between my mother and my love then I would difiently choose my mom. My mom deserves lot more than just being option between my love and her. I love her more than anything in this whole world. I would accept anything that she would say. I have seen her struggling so much for growing me up. Working three shift jobs so that I can go to good school. She really deserves really more.