Do you favor discrimination?

I greatly detest discrimination because I do believe in justice. However, there are lots of people who discriminate. I cannot understand why they do but I would like to know why. If there are any of you who think they ought to discriminate can you please shed some light on why you do such a thing and what do you discriminate against? If you are a person who do not favor discrimination can you also share your thoughts on this matter? Thanks.
There is no way I will favor discrimination. There are so many types of discrimination. It only causes hostility. This brings people apart. I had experienced many kinds of discriminations in school, at work, etc. They make me alienated and i do believe that it gives no advantage to anyone.
I'm glad you feel this way. I hope other people will do to. Thanks.
@ayris77 (1304)
Yes,i'm already feel that.But i cant tell you here because it was so sensitive in my country! Actually,daya after day i feel very sad to see that the discrimniation is become more powerful than before! anyway,i'm still try to be happy here!
Really? That is so sad. Why do you think that's happening?
@rouwel23 (1353)
lots of people discriminate because they think their race or their culture or their way of living is superior to others. I dont discriminate people, God created everyone equally and each one has its own unique culture and literature and lifestyle and is unique in its own. discrimination is another excuse for people who are insecure of themselves and are afraid to be outwit by people who they think are inferior. they only think that they are the ones who could succeed and the ones who have been given brains. discrimination is an insecurity problem for some, they would rather hate people than understand because their brains could not comprehend the magnitude of this world.