What Exactly Happened to Me?

@gr8life (6253)
Malaysia
I don't have mood again! No, I am not in a bad mood. I just don't have the right mood to be here on My Lot. I check my e-mail daily for My Lot notifications. I have just 70 friends on my list and an average of 30 notifications everyday. But right now, I have 301 notifications from my friends here. Normally what I would do is, check my e-mail, read the discussion from my friends and respond if I have something to say. For the ones that I don't have anything to say or don't know what to say or don't have any ideas what it is all about, I just delete it. But these few days, I just read the discussions and ignore them! Sometimes, I tried to respond but I just lost my words. I didn't have the mood to respond or to start a new discussion at all. During a 'good' day, I will respond to the discussions of my friends which will be on the first page of my e-mail. I feel bad. It makes me feel guilty to all my friends here. In fact, I want to respond to as many friends as I can. I have many pending comments for responses that I received for my own discussion which I posted quite a long time*sad* I also feel tired lately. I even sleep early nowadays. When my baby goes to sleep, I will sleep beside him too*smile* Well, that is not my usual self. My 'normal' sleeping time is after 12 midnight and wake up every morning at 6am!But tonight, I am trying to respond to all and clear all the notifications in my e-mail right now. I am still wide awake right now and it is 2 am here. I hope I can do that and not fall asleep on my computer table*smile* To all my friends who have not heard from me, I am truly sorry. I will do something to 'get rid of this feeling' and start to be active again. By the way, I only have till end of August to use my husband's computer. After he comes back, I will definitely being 'banned' again from this computer room and I will depend on my office computer to mylotting which I don't think I can do every day. Oh, I am sad! Very sad...
Hi my senior, dear friend gr8life; sorry to say this for, its all not about your mood but it was about lacking of energy inside your body. When anyone in this situation, physical will show the so called 'frustration in idea'. Where frustration is; prevent a plan or action from progressing, succeeding, or being fulfilled; prevent ourself from doing or achieving something. So how to gain back your energy on this matter, give way to your mind and body(physical) to focus on another things that helps you a lot on self-motivation such as doing things that make you happy, exciting and rewarding. New things happening and for sure with fresh/new ideas. When feeling 'miss' and 'love' to myLot, regain into yourself in someday to come, means there is an energy gaining deeply in yourself and for sure your come back to myLot will be with verve energy level and sparkling brilliant ideas. So my dear friend, have your good and nice "recess". And again with respect, thanks for your posting. Be Best For All, michael.
@gr8life (6253)
Hello michaeladona, Thank you for your response and advice. I think I should have a lot more 'recess' time from My Lot but the problem is that, I miss this site whenever I am not here *smiles* Anyway, I will have a long break when the time comes. I hope to be an active member again for the time being. Lets enjoy mylotting here, ok!
@gr8life (6253)
Oppss...sorry! I missed the 'd' there!
there!!!.....I can obviously see your 'texts of wisdom' starting it's sparks. I've posted one discussion about anybody who had fallen into 'frustration' or so called 'depression'....please take your drink, wash your face and look at the mirror....focus to your face...surely you dislike your bad mood face in that such way...and make it 'fits and fix' by forcing yourself to smile to put back your face to normal as good looking....smile...release.....and relief. There...you regain your energy. To recharge your energy every night on(while) sleeping switch on your SALT LAMP & MINI WATER FOUNTAIN. Its just like recharging our cellular phone for every night. I'm lucky because I got that booth items for only USD30, very cheap, and it works for me as one of the methodology in solving my midlife crisis. (centralization of oxygen point). Anyway I respect and admire your re-responding attitude. Be good for all, from me; Michael.