At what time do you usually wake up

I used to have a habit of waking up at 5:30 in the morning but now, 5:30 am is the time where I will just start to sleep. I am more of a night person now. I love it more to do my work in the evening where I could concentrate more.
@maddysmommy (16235)
I am a late sleeper and usually rise after 9am LOL if my son doesn't wake me up first to make him breaky!
Morning 07:00 I wake
@matte5 (1913)
• Sweden
Hello. I used to wake up around 7-7.30 in the morning but i dont go to be defore 2.30 in the morning so I dont nead so mutch sleep.
@whyaskq (7532)
Though I am also a night owl, I do not attempt to switch my body clock. The latest I get to bed so far is 3am. As I need to wake up latest 8am in order not to be too late for work, I try not to sleep too late. May I advise you not to disrupt your body clock as I feel it is not too good for your health in the long run.
@gr8life (6253)
Hello hersmart4ever, I always wake up at 6.30 in the morning. Sometimes, my alarm goes off half an hour earlier. At the time, I only need to get ready for work and prepare my baby son before I send him to his baby sitter's house nearby. I am not really a morning person.
@psyche49f (2511)
Like you, I also wake up around 5:30 A.M. and my day starts by cooking quick breakfast for my family. Ever since our househelp went home some 3 weeks ago, we divided the chores around the house; my son is assigned to cook lunch, and my daughter for dinner. I am more of a day person so I am generally productive during the day, and feel tired and drowsy at night. I make it a point to exercise for a few minutes every morning after cooking, because it's healthy that way...
@vonne28th (1494)
I wake up 4 in the morning when i do have work from mondays thru fridays. Though i sleep very late at night, i still have to wake up that early.
@TerryZ (22083)
I wake automatically at around 7:30. Sometimes I will wake up alittle later too. But that doesnt happen as much as I would like it.LOL
@zabawaus (1732)
I usually wake up around 08:00 & 08:30 . I am lucky because my office is few blocks away from my house. And i doing my best to sleep more as i can. But weekends i don't wake up till 11:00 . I love sleeping . I wish i could take offs during the day and go home and sleep few more hours :D
@williamjisir (22903)
If I go to bed early, I will be able to get up early. If I don't sleep well in the evening, it will be difficult for me to get up early. My usually time to get up during the vacation is seven in the morning, sometimes earlier and sometimes later. It depends on how well I sleep.
@dbhattji (2507)
Doesn't it affect your health because your eating and working hours also will change and so will your sleep wake cycle. I feel very fresh and happy the day I wake up early.
Usually Monday through Friday I get up at 4am. Saturdays and Sundays I try to get a little bit more sleep and get caught back up from the week. I use to be a night person, but can't be anymore, because of mine and my husband's work schedules changing.
@faith210 (11233)
Hi hersmart4ever! I usually wake up around 7 in the morning and sleep past midnight. I really am not a night person but my hubby is and just like you, he prefers working on nights because he is more focused and concentrated during night time. Have a nice and take care.
@shinjiao (1464)
Hi,hersmart4ever! If I'm in school,I usually wake up at 5:45 but now at home,I usually wake up at 6:30 coz at 6:30,my mom goes to work so that I usually wake up at 6:30 but get up one hour later.
@try32ends (207)
When i have college to attend to, i wake up at around 7 am, but on holidays, the time varies between 9 to 10 am. :P Generally i go to sleep at about 1am, so that gives me about 6-8 hours of decent sleep.
@abroji (3247)
As in your case I am also a night birdie now a days. I work in the night and go to bed by 4 in the morning. Wake up at 10. So I wake up at 10 in the morning. I can concentrate much in my works in the night. I think more and more people engaged with online work prefer to work in the night. Even internet providers give discount for night surfing.
If you go to bed at 5:30am who takes care of your children? I get up with my husband at 5am when he goes to work sometimes I go back to bed sometimes I stay up. I usually get waken up by the pets. The dog wakes me up because he whines when the cat wants in.
@wdiong (1818)
I normally wake up automatically at around half past seven. I used to sleep early at around 10 pm but now I read into the wee hours of the morning. I find that I do not need as much sleep as before but I do still take a short nap after lunch.
I wake up 5:30 am during weekdays, but when it is weekend i wake very late, sometimes i wake up in the afternoon (tamad!!)..I am a night person during weekend.
It depends. If I am going to school or work then I will wake up at 6:00AM, if I am not going to school or working, I really do not care.