What potential businesses can we put up during rainy seasons

Aside from selling umbrellas and raincoats, what are the other businesses we could put up during rainy seasons? Businesses that would bring good earnings? Any ideas?
@chertsy (3804)
Only thing I can think of is a coffee or hot coco shop. You can also sell warm soups. I know when it's raining I want something warm. You can have a soup store, like the one on Seinfield, the soup Nazi, lol. Different types of soups, I'm guessing you could make a good earnings from that. Everyone loves soup, my favorite is the loaded baked potatoe soup. I better stop, I'm making myself hungry.
Hmmm....not a bad idea. Great thinking.
@dbhattji (2507)
If you are a good cook then there are certain food items that sell like hot cakes in rainy season - opening a stall would be a good idea. Also arranging indoor games for children's parties and selling all season shoes is an option.
I think this idea is a good one. How about a food home delivery service. During rainy season, many people are lazy to go out and eat but like to order food. You can prepare simple food like soup and make home delivery to the houses at your town. I think it will bring a lot of profit. Maybe you should try it. Good luck!
Rainny season is a good time to sell hot soup or hot drinks. Now that I have typed this I just realized your rainny season is probably during the warm time. In California it rains when it is cold so we eat hot soup and drink hot drinks in the winter.
@roniroxas (10576)
well we from the philippines can sell lugaw and champorado on a rainy day.
@williamjisir (22903)
Rainboots are also good business, I think.
@michecu (637)
I think a good business will be selling waffles, hot chocolate and coffee. And then you can have a perk to this like selling rain gears (raincoats, umbrellas, boots, etc) with waffles, chocolate and coffee theme. :) Good Luck!
@Lydia1901 (16354)
I do not rally know about this one. That is a good one. I never have thought of it before.