How will you know that the person you are with is your one true love?

Can you really know? And what is the assurance? They say that love is unpredictable and you will never know what will happen in the future...
@subha12 (18453)
It is really tough. let it be at initial stage or whatever, you really don't know the truth. I have suffered a lot for this. I did not love that person. But my best friend once who told me he love me, is proved to be a great fraud.
you will know that the person you are with is your one and only true love when you feel what's lacking in youhas been filled in. When you feel He completes you and when you feel that you can't imagine a life without the one you love. And of course with God's guidance u will know... u can just feel it! with no further question...
When both of you are willing to grow old with each other despite each other's defects. The future is not in our hands...let's not worry about it.
I would have to say that I don't know how to recognize when a person you are with is your one true love. Love is subjective, and people define it with many definitions according to what they want out of love. Some people even think that lust, money and power is considered love when they marry somebody who has the quality they wanted. We can only plan things, and do whatever we can to make sure everything goes as planned. We can investigate in various ways to know whether the person really loves us or not. But in the end it lies on the fate, and fate has been fixed by God. We have to accept whatever happens after we have worked hard to achieve the greatest love that we hope for. Life is not always fair.
@vinzen (1022)
Hi, well no i dont think you can really know at the start or when you have just fallen in love, but yes as time passes and you know the person better day by day, you keep getting this assurance that its working and this is for real. That this is true love, but this happens with time, how much time, that again depends on how close youd get, how often you meet and get up together, how your relationship works. And there is a little something within all of us that guides and says, yes, this is my true love and i love him or her, when there is no scope for any kind of doubts, and insecurities . I have under gone this phases too so i can say this. And when it is love, you dont need any more assurances at all. It passes all the tests, then become a true love. And regarding the future, who has seen it dear friend, we dont even know of the next second, so live for the moment. Enjoy the love you have when it is there .