Rob Thomas omg

This sounds like a silly question, but I am very serious here. How many of you think Rob Thomas is a hottie? I have been in love with him for many years and he is kind of my dream man, but I have yet to meet another person (besides my mother, but she thinks Michael Moore is sexy, so...) who agrees with me. I am wondering if anyone else out there likes Rob Thomas as much as me!
I do, I do ... I have always thought he was a hottie and yes, I have all his CD's too ...
Yay me too. Actually I have all the Tabitha's Secret and Matchbox Twenty cds... not his solo stuff yet. I don't know why.. I am slacking :\
I love Rob Thomas, i like his eyes,and the way he acted on his video like in Unwell. Man, he is gorgeous.I also love his song Ever the same. That is my favorite song of him. Actually a friend of mine got the chance to talk with him and have an autographed, she said that he is very nice and gentleman. He is very tall and soft spoken. I also like his hair and adams apple, he looks so sexy.
I would probably faint if I got to meet him!!!
OMG Yes he is a hottie!! I would do anything to meet him..I think I would die if I ever got that close to him.....I would leave my hubby if I was to even meet him for one day.It would be worth it!!!
Hahaha that is how I feel!!!
@meme0907 (3481)
Rob thomas, the guy who is the front man for match box twenty? Yeah,I think he is hot!! +'S I love that song I wanna push you around
@34momma (13896)
oh my goodness! i love Rob Thomas. He is not only hot but he is so very talented! I too have loved him since the days of Match Box 20. way back in the day. you are perfectly sane in your love for Rob.
How about this? Rob Thomas beats the living snot out of Michael Moore any day, but a hottie he is not. The sound of his voice is sexy tho. I love the "Smooth" song he did with Santana. Looks wise, the boy is not a dog by any means, but a hottie? Naw...
I have loved Rob Thomas for over 10 years and my feelings have never changed. He is an extremely handsome and talented man.i think he has the most beautiful voice on the planet. and i want one of him all to myself! :P its ashame we cant find anyone else even close to being like him. and he has such a great personality. and no your question isnt silly at all. i paid $75 for an autographed photo of Rob in St. Pete 11 years ago, and i always get so excited because he touched it!!! and he wrote his name with a purple marker! :) take care!
• Tokelau
he is, but i like him more with short hair, like he had in 'Lonely no more' :X
@MGjhaud (20740)
you're wondering if anyone else here likes Rob Thomas as much as you do, well.. that's going to be me hehehe.. I super love this man when i was in high school. I'm a graduating college now by the way. I just love his looks, the way he sings on stage -- i'm so in love when i see him perform hahahha.. I love him.
@cyntrow (8524)
I think rob thomas is definately hot and I love his voice. I hate that he shaved his head, though. he had a great head of hair, why screw with it.
Yes, I think he is definately doable. I even feel a little guilty about it because he's younger than me, sigh. I really love his music he seems to have a soul.