Hmm!... Somebody deleted one of my posts?

Romania
I am pretty sure of the fact that yesterday I had 600 posts and today I have 599 and my rate is red from the other day too, I guess probably happened not yesterday but wednesday . Have you ever experienced such thing? I saw a lot of posts talking about this matter but I though it will not happened to me cause I try to be honest and not offend anybody here too. Hmmmm!
Sometimes it's nothing that you have done. You may have posted to a discussion that got deleted by MyLot. So far I haven't found anything offensive or not following MyLot's guidelines posted by you. So don't sweat it to much.
well it is the first time happens to me so...
That's why when something gets deleted I think MyLot should get in contact with all of the posters so that way they know what is going on. Instead of being left in the dark about things.
:)
@stvasile (7317)
If you answered a discussion that was deleted it doesn't matter how honest and correct your response was. If a discussion gets deleted, all the responses that discussion had disappear. So you shouldn't worry about you breaking the rules or your responses getting unfairly deleted, it's not you that was wrong, it was the person that started the discussion.
ok, I get it!
@sunshinecup (7881)
Yeah it's most likely not your fault. I had one deleted the other day that was within the rules, but it was stolen from another poster. I had no clue until a friend told me who had their points removed too. Now that is a hard thing for us to watch for, how are we to know it's a stolen post? However I can understand mylot not wanting to pay twice for the same thing. That ticks me off with the poster that did that, you know?
totally agree!thanks for asking